Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Comfortable Stay; Friendly Service
We opted to stay in the adjoining Marriott Suites on this visit. It was clean, and nicely appointed. Although not what I classify as a luxury room, it included a sitting room with pull out sofa-bed, a bathroom, bar area with spacious small refrigerator, and a separate bedroom with a queen sized bed.
No in-room mini-bar was a downside, but room service was tasty and the late night menu more extensive than expected.
The front desk personel and valet attendants were extremely polite, friendly and extremely helpful!
Unique Quality: Spacious hotel with lively nightime restaurant, and friendly service.
Directions: At the River Walk area.
Popular Hotels in Augusta
1455 Walton Way, Augusta
Two 10th Street, Augusta
1045 Stevens Creek Road, Augusta
2110 Walton Way, Augusta
Explore the World
- Hotel Lindrum
- Swiss Grand Hotel Bondi Beach (Cnr Campbell Parade Beach Rd Bondi Beach Sydney Nsw 2026)
- Imperial Hotel
- Hotel Columbia
- Sofianna Hotel Apartments
- Port-Royal Hotel
- Pontin's Camber Sands Centre
- InterContinental Al Bustan Palace Muscat
- Gran Melia Don Pepe
- Howard Johnson Overland Park
- Quality Inn And Suites Seattle
- Hotel Perfect
- French Hotel
- Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel