Blue Ridge Hotels

Our Members Say

• sunlovey profile photo sunlovey
  • Reviews: 228

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Above the Rest Cabin Rentals: Cabin Sweet Cabin

I have hesitated to write this tip as I selfishly don't want this place to become popular with the world. I want it all to myself, as it truly is a little piece of heaven on earth. Above the Rest Cabins in Blue Ridge, Georgia truly are that, far above the rest!

The cabin we stayed at is really a house. A house with amenities and luxuries a lot of us don't have at home. It boasted three stories including an enormous deck (with rocking chairs) overlooking a gorgeous mountain view, a jacuzzi, a pool table, three lovely bedrooms, a good-sized kitchen, surround sound, internet access, a cool fire pit, a gas grill, I could go on and on and on...

It's secluded, romantic, lovely, fun, gosh I can't believe I'm sharing this with everyone! ;-) And the price is right. Around $170 a night, excluding holidays when it's a bit more.

Champagne glasses in the cabinets (a fully stocked kitchen)! Plush bath and beach towels. DVD player and VCR with a library of movies. A secret loft with futon in the master bedroom that kids will love!

• Opinion of Price: about average