3980 Atlanta Hwy., Athens, Georgia, 30622, United States

Comfort Inn & Suites Athens
Orbitz.com Booking.com Hotels.com

• Do Not Stay Here in Athens, GA!

GOD AWFUL!!!!! I had the displeasure of staying in this hotel recently ... and felt like I should have had a shot of antibiotic when I left. No wonder it stays empty ... the carpets are stained and filthy. The comforter on my bed had probably never been washed. The wireless connection is so slow -- that I signed on elsewhere to conduct my business. Very worn out hotel with wall unit air conditioners ... ours banged and whistled, cooled for the first hour, but by early evening was shooting out hot air. A June night with no A/C in a room with no windows - not pretty. The only ice machine is on the first floor. No real vending with the exception of coke machines. The continental breakfast looked like a pot of vomit imitating sausage gravy. The pool looks like something you might wash your dog in if you did not have running water. There is a stench of old and moldy in the hallways. The morning staff was very friendly, especially a yound lady named Dimple and the breakfast lady Cassandra. However, the evening staff and especially the front desk manager Ami were very unprofessional and difficult to work with ... with all of the readily available occupancy in Athens - BYPASS this place for sure. Your wallet and your family will thank you ... they are NOT interested in pleasing the customer and are very defensive if you bring any issue to their attention. I travel for a living and do not consider myself high maintenance ... I rarely write these review unless they are warranted, so please heed by warning. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Comments