1204 Redbud Road Ne, Calhoun, GA, 30701
Based on 52 reviews
Expedia.com Travelocity

Rip Off

by written on August 11, 2009

Unique Quality: I made a reservation for one night. I was unable to keep the reservation and cancelled on the corp. site four days before I was due to arrive. The thieving foreigners who own the Calhoun Ramada stole from my credit card the full room rate. When I contacted them they were extremely rude & unprofessional and refused to credit back to my account the money that they stole. I would recommend this Ramada to anyone who is looking to be ripped off and treated like crap.

Nearby Ramada Limited Calhoun

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Calhoun Travel Forum

Need advice about Calhoun, Georgia? Visit the Travel Forum for Calhoun and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Calhoun hotel reviews