1204 Redbud Road Ne, Calhoun, GA, 30701

Ramada Calhoun
Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Rip Off

Unique Quality: I made a reservation for one night. I was unable to keep the reservation and cancelled on the corp. site four days before I was due to arrive. The thieving foreigners who own the Calhoun Ramada stole from my credit card the full room rate. When I contacted them they were extremely rude & unprofessional and refused to credit back to my account the money that they stole. I would recommend this Ramada to anyone who is looking to be ripped off and treated like crap.

Comments