- Reviews: 3571
Quality Inn: Phenix City Motel
It was an excellent place to stay, with many places to eat along highway 431, and in the middle of the key streets leading to Columbus downtown. Accomodations were very good, and comfortable
Clean and modern appearance, with good staff and breakfast buffet having many items to select from. Price for a double bed for two was $65.
- Reviews: 60
Columbus offers everything...
Columbus offers everything from chain hotels and motels to Bed and Breakfasts. FDR State Park offers campgrounds for a nominal fee.
Each facility varies, and unfortunately other than the campground at FDR I never stayed at any of the hotels.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Park Royal Hotel
- Spanish Trace Inn
- Tropical Resort
- Hotel Rex San Francisco
- NH Doelen Hotel Amsterdam
- The Fleece Inn
- Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus
- Red Roof Atlanta - Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
- Sweetwater Club Villas and Apartments
- Holiday Inn Congress Centre
- Del Rey Ixtapan De La Sal Hotel
- Reina Roja Hotel