Fairfield Inn Atlanta Airport North

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo

Great Park 'n Fly Hotel

This is a rather new Fairfield Inn & Suites. It's very easy to locate off Interstate 85. The rooms were very attractive and breakfast was good. They had the shuttle there right on time for us in the morning of our flight and were at the airport when our return flight occurred.
    This stay cost us $130 which included our room for the night, breakfast, and shuttle trips to and from the airport. There are several places nearby to get something to eat. There was plenty of parking and we even managed to get a spot under some shade trees so our car was not sitting out in the Georgia sun for 8 days.
    The hotel advertises fresh home baked cookies, but they were gone as soon as they were put out, so we did not get any of them.
    The desk staff was very efficient and accomodating - it was a very good experience. It's been difficult lately to find a place that is reasonably priced near the airport for a park'n fly - glad that Fairfield is here. My points were posted to my sky miles almost immediately. There is only one computer here and it's in the breakfast area; it was rather slow, but we were ablel to print our boarding passes there.

Unique Quality: They have an outdoor pool, which is small and had some leaves in it. There was no way to walk through the hotel to get into the pool. As best I could figure out, I would just have to walk outside somewhere to enter in through the gate. I didn't swim here.

Comments