Oceanside Inn and Suites

Tags

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Beaches
See Amenities

Horrible Experiece at Oceanside Inn & Suites

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 16, 2010

If you want to enjoy yourself and have a nice vacation, I would highly recommend you not staying at this hotel. We had a horrible experience here. First off, the hotel itself looked nothing like the photos on the website and neither did the rooms. The room smelled disgusting, the bathroom was dirty with dead bugs on the light fixture, and the toilet would not flush. The bathroom was also so small that my husband and I could not even be in there at the same time, also the fan did not work so it was smothering hot.

Now to talk a little about the staff at the hotel. They are not about customer satisfaction at all. We told them the internet and the phone did not work and they just recommended we use the internet in the lobby, which defeats the purpose of getting free internet.

Last but not least, My husband and I came here to Jekyll Island because he was doing business down here and with the hassle of the hotel, we ended up changing hotels after one night there. They even tried to charge us a cancellation fee! Our true vacation did not start until the next day when we were out of that hotel. I cannot stress how nasty the place was and the staff. The hotel did not meet our expectations and we were not satisfied.

You might want to think twice before staying at this hotel.

Staciajc's Profile Photo

Jacuzzi Suite

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 22, 2007

This is a great hotel. Staff is very friendly and the jacuzzi suites are perfect for a couple of romantics like me and my hubby! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Nearby Oceanside Inn and Suites

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Jekyll Island Travel Forum

Need advice about Jekyll Island, Georgia? Visit the Travel Forum for Jekyll Island and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Jekyll Island hotel reviews