2030 Roswell Rd, Marietta, Georgia, 30062, United States

Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

• ojbuonafina's Profile Photo

The WORST hotel we ever stayed in!!!!

I don't even know where to begin! This was the worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune of choosing for my stay. I will NEVER choose this hotel again and will make sure I let everyone know about my horrible experience so they don't go through what we did. My husband and I flew from NJ to GA this weekend for a wedding of a friend that served in Iraq with my husband. As soon as we were informed that our flight was delayed, I called the hotel to let them know we would not be arriving until 1 or 2am to check in. The attendant informed me that the hotel did not have a 24hour front desk and if we did not arrive by 1am we would be unable to check in until the morning when an attendant arrived. She told me if we wanted to arrive after 1 we would have to call the hotel by 12am and ask the night attendant if she wanted to work late and wait for us to get there! As if it is MY responsibility to make sure someone is there for the guests!! In fear of being left without a room for the night, we rushed to arrive and made it to the hotel at approximately 12:40am, only to find a group of rowdy troublemakers congregated in front of the hotel. As we walked up to the door they began to harass us and mock us because we couldn't get in without a key. I read the sign next to the door that said to use the night phone but could not locate it. I finally found it about 6 feet away to realize the battery had been ripped out and it was useless!! Finally, after a spread of completely uncomfortable minutes, another individual who had been sitting there the whole time used his key to let us in so the harrassment would cease. When we entered, there was no visible desk or anyone to assist us. After spending several more minutes trying to figure out what to do, I reached for my cell phone to call the hotel. Just then a woman walked out of a door and told us she had seen us on the camera!! She had been watching the whole incident and never bothered to come open the door or attempt to assist us!!! She unlocked the door that led to the check in area and we checked in. We were given a room on the third floor and went up. The entire floor reaked of wet dog and mold!! In spite of the foul odor, being so tired from our trip, we entered the room.We were hoping to get some rest but were unable to because there was noisy guests being loud all night! On top of that, I spent the whole night itching!! I couldn't determine if it was the detergeant used on the sheets or if this disgusting hotel had bed bugs! I actually was bitten in the face by something!!!! I had to spend the rest of my trip and attend a wedding with a damn bite on my face! At this point I could not take any more and called priceline, through which we had booked our room, and demanded that action be taken.They were about as useless as the hotel staff was and we were forced to check out early. On the way out the door of our room, we entered the hallway to find a condom wrapper on the floor. We were lucky enough to find an available room at the Howard Johnson in Rome, GA. We stayed the next night at a decent hotel, finally. I will NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone and plan on writing this review and letting people know about my experience everywhere possible. I can honestly say that out of all of the hotels I have stayed in throughout my life, this was by far the absolute worst!!

Comments