1250 Franklin Road, Marietta, Georgia, 30067, United States

HIExpress.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

• Management sucks

I stayed at the holiday inn express in Marietta ga I called to reserve a room the young lady name was Maggie she booked it then when I got to the hotel I wanted to pay cash the lady at the front desk by the nam of Jackie was very nice she told me if I payed with cash I would have to leave a 300 deposet I told her can she call her mang. She did and he was very rude I spoke to him on the phone and he was no help mind you I'm a platinum member Jackie did everything she could to help but her mang. Sreamed at her I could hear him over the counter...

Unique Quality: The room are over priced and are not that nice you could stay down town for a better price spa room is broke down ice makers don't work and if you stay in the first floor it has ants all in the pillows and bath room floor

More about Marietta

checkerscheckers

MacCrackensMacCrackens

and they called it macaroniand they called it macaroni

lizards and lollipopzlizards and lollipopz

Travel Tips for Marietta

Classic Bar food

by dustmon about Hemingways

Hemingways has been in the Marietta Square since 1993 serving classic burgers, seafood baskets, sandwiches, salads and soups in a great space. The bar is well known for its signature drinks, and the beer and wine selection is perfect.
Mondays thru fridays, there is a special, with any drink purchase, you can get a $5 lunch which includes a burger or sandwich, salad or soup, with fries, slaw, or chips---a great deal!

great local tacos, fast!

by dustmon about El Taco Veloz

Your basic local hispanic area (Windy Hill Rd) has tons of local hispanic restaurants, and El Taco Veloz has been around for many years with good tacos, chili rellenos, tortes and more. Mostly a drive through, I think there are a few tables inside. tacos con carne y queso, frijoles y salsa, y arroz.

Welcome

by tpangelinan

"The back of our new home."

Welcome to Marietta, this town a rather spread out with great little stores, wonderful restaurants, the Big Chicken, yes a Big Chicken (see general Tips for more info) and lots of neat places to explore in the area. We are new to the area and still have a lot of exploring to do so stay tuned for even more as we find our way around.

The latest news9/30/2006! We went to Charleston and got engaged I took Terry to Charleston SC and we are officially engaged! Click the link for all the good gossip! :o)

"Sunrise in Marietta!"

Good morning Marietta! This is an example of what I see leaving for work in the moring. I had to bring my camera because every morning coming to the end of our street this was my view and I just want to share it with you all. Welcome to Marietta our new home, we are surrounded by beautiful nature, good restaurants, shopping and plenty of other things to do.

Page under Construction! Many more tips & photos to come so please stop back & visit. Thank you for stopping by!

"Our new Home"

We have moved to Merietta Ga, Michael has been relocated for his job in Buckhead just outside of Atlanta. We went on a 5 day house hunt and found a place and have closed. We have moved in and this is a wonderful place and every one is so nice, we have great neighbors. If you have any suggestions of things to do in the area, please feel free to let us know.

Home details,
The home was built in 1987, a total of 3200 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, loft over kitchen overlooking living room & dining room, fireplace in the living room, a den, 2 car garage and 3 levels of deck off the back with 2 screened in porches. The home sits on about a 1/2 acre of land and is backed up to woods with a small creek at the bottom of the property

Comments