Scottish Inns Milledgeville

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 28 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com

worst motel experience ever!!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 13, 2007

This was the worst motel experience I've ever had. My mother and I went to Milledgeville for my brother 's college graduation. We booked our room over the phone with a credit card. We arrived at the motel late and were really tired from all the riding. We checked in at the desk got our key and went to our room. The moment we walked in the door we smelled a musty moldy smell. The bathroom wallpaper was peeling off and the carpet was filthy. My mother called her credit card company to check on her balance and found that we had been charged for 2 nights stay at the motel when we were only staying 1 night. Of corse my mother went down to the office and made sure things got corrected on her credit card. After about 30 minutes of fussing with the owner she finally got the extra night she was charged taken off her credit card. The next morning we were running late and had to leave in a hurry. As soon as we walked out the door with our stuff the maid (the owners wife) was coming in to clean. After a few hours of checking out of the motel I relized I had left my favorite pillow. my pillow was large and flower colored not like there white flat pillows. When I told the owner I had left my pillow and that the maid was cleaning when we left and she should have found it he acted as if I was crazy and told me that his wife did not find my pillow. I guess it just vanished into thin air. Anyway I would not recommend this motel to anyone and if you do stay here and pay with a credit card you may want to check your credit card before leaving because the owner will over charge you and be sure you don't leave anything that you may want back because they will tell you they did'nt find it in your room.

Unique Quality: no pool, discolored sheets, filthy carpet, no view, in need of new wall paper or a new coat of paint and some new carpet may get rid of the musty smell.

Directions: not far from wal-mart

Nearby Scottish Inns Milledgeville

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Milledgeville Travel Forum

Need advice about Milledgeville, Georgia? Visit the Travel Forum for Milledgeville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Milledgeville hotel reviews