50 Hampton Way, Newnan, GA 30265

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

My Favorite Place When Passing Through

*Update*
    I recently stayed by myself in the King SUITE. It really isn't worth the extra $20. The regular rooms are just as nice. The suite just has a couch and I didn't even use it, other than to put my suitcase. I also booked this room on the actual Hampton Inn website and the prices were the same as Expedia. But you might as well price compare just to be safe. :)

The Hampton Inn and Suites has won over my heart. I have stayed at Hampton Inns throughout the United States and am always pleasantly pleased. In Atlanta this is right off of the freeway when coming into town from Alabama and very close to many places to get gas and dinner/lunch.

Why is Hampton Inn the place to stay? The service, the room, breakfast and location.

The service was excellent. Everyone was kind, welcoming, and helpful.

The breakfast was out of this world. They had every type of food you could eat for breakfast. Cereal, waffles, bacon, sausage, fruit, danishes, etc, etc. All sorts of juice and coffee.

And, last but not least, the important part...the room! When I walked in I was very impressed. The beds were huge and very comfy. There was a flat screen tv and lots of good channels. I spent most of my time using the free Internet connections looking up addresses and planning the events of my trip. It was quiet, comfy and peaceful. Everything I enjoy in a night in.

Other amenities I enjoyed: pool, FREE wireless internet, cable tv

Unique Quality: ***Use the VT site or Expedia to find the best price! Through VT I found a price of $109 a night but on the actual Hampton Inn site the prices were $199!!! Also, you may want to join their rewards program. Sometimes they'll give you 1000 points to stay a night and offer such deals as free Webkinz for kids and stuff like that. It changes so you may want to check out their website.

PS....I am in no way connected to this chain. I just really, really like them.

Directions: Right off the Freeway