3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Costs 36% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Best Western Richmond Hill Inn

Comfortable Hotel, Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member pthomas57

We stayed here for 9 days while visiting our son who is at Ft. Stewart. This hotel is conveniently located right off I-95, close to Ft. Stewart, Richmond Hill, and Savannah, Rooms are very large and comfortable. Staff is very accomodating. We arrived at 1:00 am, tired due to travel delays, and checked in very quickly. When we entered our room it smelled terribly of smoke. A quick trip to the front desk and we were in booked into another room without any problems. The continental breakfast is basic - breads, danish, hard-boiled eggs, toaster french toast and waffles, cereals, juice and coffee. This is ok for a couple of days, but then if you are a breakfast eater, you'll want to venture out for a "real" breakfast. Grounds are very nice and quiet. Great hotel for the price.

Filthy room!!! Hairs in bed, dirty carpeting, overchlorinated pool

by TripAdvisor Member logcabinlady

My husband and I decided to stay in Richmond Hill, Georgia on the way down to Disneyworld. I chose Richmond Hill, because it was a halfway point for us. I booked the Best Western, because it had good reviews on the internet. It was horrible!! When we found hairs in the bed, the desk staff explained that the housekeeper must have thought it was a "stayover" and just made the bed instead of changing the sheets. It turns out that the owners currently double as the housekeepers. I assume they are too cheap to pay for real housekeepers. The indoor pool was unusable. The chlorine made our eyes water and made us cough just from standing in the hallway leading to it. The only positive feature this hotel had was a cheery and apologetic desk clerk named Maria.

Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member RCMaui

We stayed at this hotel on our drive down to Orlando. It was set off the main street, quiet and the room was very large. The continental breakfast buffet in the morning (included) was great. Had lots of choices for everyone. Staff was friendly and attentitive. Great stop, if we weren't continuing on, would have liked to had taken in the sights recommended by the front desk.

great place

by TripAdvisor Member bea534

we travel to florida at least four times per year and always stop at richmond hill best western. The staff are pleasant ant it is very clean. We also enjoy the wi-fi.

Comments