Days Inn - Stockbridge

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 31 reviews
Expedia.com Travelocity

This place is a dump/no place for kids

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 10, 2007

I booked this hotel from looking at the pics online. I figured from the name and the pics this would be a great choice for my family vacation. I was dead wrong When we got there we were displeased about the appearance, then we decided to go inside to take a look (so we brought our things inside). There was a group of men sitting outside their doors drinking beers and had their music blasting. Then when we went into the room, WOW, the chairs had nasty stains in them and the bathroom mirror was broken, the microwave was outdated, it just felt and looked dirty. I didn't even want to touch anything, let alone sleep in the beds; and flies were all around. So we went to get our $ back, I told the rep at the desk that we had to go back to the room to get our things out ( we were in ther for no more than 5 mins). While we walked back to the room, we still had the door open trying to get our things out and the man from the front desk came running done the corridor screaming (wearing no shoes, only socks), "don't go in there, you said you were leaving and i and goint o call 911" He came charging at us and I said to him that I told you we needed to get our things out. I have never been treated soooo rudely in my life. I and no one that I know will ever stay at another days inn!!!!!!!!! This place is not even a good place for a trucker to stop overnight!

Nearby Days Inn - Stockbridge

• Free Parking
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Stockbridge Travel Forum

Need advice about Stockbridge, Georgia? Visit the Travel Forum for Stockbridge and ask our Answer Gurus.

Stockbridge Travel Guide