Stone Mountain State Memorial Park Hotels

Our Members Say

• goingsolo profile photo goingsolo
  • Reviews: 2750

Stone Mountain Inn: Stone Mountain Inn

The Stone Mountain Inn is a small hotel located inside the park. It is a Marriott hotel and has all the standard amenities. Since Stone Mountain is located so close to Atlanta, most visitors to the city don't choose to stay here, especially since the rates are not cheaper than the city. But its a good bet for anyone who wants to be a bit away from it all.

Location really. Other than that, its a standard nice hotel, but nothing special.

• Opinion of Price: N/A

• stampmypassport89 profile photo stampmypassport89
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort: Refreshing Stone Mountain Resort

After stepping through the hotel's doors I was greeted by a friendly butler who unloaded our things and took them straight to the room. Too say the least the air conditioned comfort was a refreshing comparison from the humid July day. And the best part about the lobby was Starbucks! After dining at unkown waffle houses and steak resturaunts (very diffcult considering that I'm a vegetarian!) around Georgia it was nice to see something from California.
The room itself was nice. The bedding was comfortable and well prepared. The matresses were, thankfully, not like the pre-historic rock ones my family and I had experienced earlier in our travels. In the room there was a blow dryer, mini fridge, and a handy little guide on what to do at Stone Mountain. The view we had was great- our balcony looked over a forest out to a nearby lake. Nice :)

The pool was awesome. Not very deep but they ad pool toys! -weehee- My brother and I spent hours just goofing off because hardly anyone was in the pool -except for the waitresses that came around to take your order if you fancied a poolside snack. It was great. I reccommend this hotel to anyone ,family , single, or couples that need a break from the heat-and believe me you will! Other features of the resort include: Spa, golfcourse, tennis courts, and a very favorable location if your considering heading out to Stone Mountain Park.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average