1890 Washington Rd, Thomson, GA 30824

White Columns Inn
Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

• Terrible

Not up to scale of a bestwestern. Imagine the worst motel you have ever stayed at before, and prepare to be disappointed even more when you get here. Nothing here works and they are not prepared to do anything about it. The restaurant is awful, and does not have anything going on. I felt like I was being undressed with the looks I was getting by the 50 construction workers standing outside drinking beer.

• I dont know what to say...

When I saw this place and stayed here the last time I was very disappointed. I checked in and was upset with the service. My room was not clean and breakfast was not the seven course meal that was depicted to us by the manager that was expected. When I woke up the next morning, I saw a crowd of people and police in the back of the hotel. There was a man, a dead man, hung from a tree behind the hotel.

There is no elevator and I requested a room on the ground a floor. They did not seem busy. It was like a crowd of local people were there to see the dead body hanging from the tree.

This is a disturbing motel that I would stay away from. It is not worth it at all. In fact quite disappointing. VERY UNSAFE!

Unique Quality: A dead man hung from a tree.

Directions: I-20 Thomson Exit

More about Thomson

McDuffie County LibraryMcDuffie County Library

McDuffie County Courthouse, Thomson, GeorgiaMcDuffie County Courthouse, Thomson, Georgia

Comments