Econo Lodge Thompson

130 N Seymour Dr, Thomson, GA 30824

Econo Lodge
Priceline.com Booking.com Travelocity

• A GREAT STAY!

This hotel was so nice that I had to make people aware of the value here. Normally I would not waste my time writing a review, but I have made an account here specifically to review this hotel. They were so nice to me from the moment I walked in the door to the moment I drove off of the parking lot. When I checked in, they looked up my choice privilege number, and also helped me with my bags to my room after we had gotten checked in. They called us about 30 minutes later in our room and asked if there was anything that they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. The thought that they were so willing to help an older woman like myself was spectacular, and sweet. I had extra towels, pillows, hair dryers, etc all brought to me. The rooms were very nice and looked like I was staying at a larger chained hotel. The room also had a microwave and fridge. When I woke up in the morning breakfast was ready in the lobby which we greatly enjoyed. It was much more than we expected and was constantly being restocked by the nice lady at the front desk. It was also a hot breakfast with waffles which my kids enjoyed, and grits and eggs which my husband and I enjoyed. We were a little late checking out and they had no problem with it. They just sent the housekeeper around once we left. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, reasonably priced, and are in great shape. I wouldn't consider another hotel after the experience I had here. If you are anywhere in the Thomson, Lincolnton, Sparta area stay here. It is the best choice there is.

Unique Quality: Boat Hook Ups, Microwave, Fridge, Hot Breakfast, WIFI

Directions: Interstate 20 Exit 172

• Gold Award

They were awarded the gold award and it certainly shows. They have kept the place up very well. It is really luxurious. Incredibly clean and nothing is left for you to desire. They have the fridge, the microwave, the granite, the 350 channels on the tv, nice comfortable pillow top beds, a hot breakfast. And it is all about 30 dollars less than the rest of the guys in the area.

Unique Quality: Award winning hotel.

• My Stay was Awesome!

My stay was awesome. Breakfast was amazing and delicious! Eggs, grits, waffles, oatmeal, bagels, etc. Rooms were nice and clean, Fridge, microwave, excellent service. They are extremely nice. Check it out.

• Phenomenal

Phenomenal hotel in Thomson. Many amenities: WIFI, about 250 Channels, Hot Breakfast, Microwave, Fridge, etc. Wonderful service. Kash is a pretty cool guy. He is more than willing to help any way he can, he is funny as well. He ensures you have a good stay.

Unique Quality: Truck parking, Boat Hookups

• A Great stay/hotel

Normally when you think EconoLodge you think no luxury. Well here guess again. It is a lot of luxury at an affordable price. Econo Lodge on exit 172 off of I-20 is a well kept secret. Well I am letting the secret out, it is where you want to stay. Ive stayed at all the other hotels here since I am in Thomson every week for work. None of them compare of here, and its just the best deal. Hot breakfast, wifi, truck parking, fridge, microwave, business center, and its all included.

I called the Comfort Inn and Suites next door to this and they told me they had truck parking. When I got their they had no truck parking and told me their idea of truck parking was to park on the street and block traffic.

Directions: Interstate 20 Exit 172 Behind the Shell Gas Station

• Pure Excellence

I arrived to find a cute boy named Kash help us at the front desk. I was very impressed with the service that he provided me and my family. He helped us with our bags to our room and told us how to get everywhere that we needed to go. He even took the time to draw us directions to specific places in Augusta, and how to get to the Motocross track. The rooms are really nice for a smaller hotel. Carpet looks brand new. Nice additions to the hotel have been made like microwaves and fridges in the rooms, WI-FI, lots of cable with lots of movies, wide variety on breakfast, business center, etc.

One thing we usually look for that they offer is truck parking. Since we drive an 18-wheeler with the motocross equipment on it, it is nice that they have parking for it here.

If you are trying to get away from the traffic in Augusta, or need a place to stop driving down from Atlanta this is your stop. It would also be a good place for truck drivers to stop I would imagine.

Excellent place at a Fair Price!

Unique Quality: Truck Parking, micro, fridge, wifi, lots of cable, boat hook-ups, hot breakfast.

Directions: Interstate 20 on exit 172 behind the shell gas station