1893 WASHINGTON RD NW, Thomson, GA 30824

Comfort Inn & Suites
Expedia.com Hotels.com Comfort Inn

• HORRIBLE ACCOMODATIONS - STEER CLEAR OF THIS ONE

This former holiday inn is now a Comfort Inn and Suites. Either way its awful and a dump. Service is what you might expect from a rat. Rooms are stained and bedding is ripped. Rooms are not clean. My room had dog crap under one of the chairs when I moved it.

I have seen the Best Western White Columns Inn across the street too, it isnt much better. I don't know who is writting the rest of the reviews for these places but they are inaccurate. I have actually stayed in both of these hotels. Very disappointed with both of them.

• Optical Illusion

This is a pathetic excuse for a hotel. It is an optical illusion. It looks nice from the outside, but the inside is horrifying, and everything changes once the staff gets your money. As soon as I walked in I noticed the smell (which was coming from trash cans that had not been emptied by housekeepers and customers were leaving them outside their doors). When I got to my room, went to wash my face and found hair in the sink, on the floor, and on my towel and a stain in the towel. I walked out of the bathroom to call the front desk, and saw a red stain on the floor (blood?). I then looked up and saw water stains on the ceiling.

Are you kidding me? This is a Comfort Inn?

Business Centers printer is broken, breakfast was out of breakfast for over an hour and a half. The TV had static in it. The air conditioner did not heat only the fan blew. The fridge did not cool.

Staff doesnt care.

Ice machine is out of order. My sheets were not changed for 3 days. My trash was not taken out in 3 days.

Unique Quality: What is unique about this place is its lack of ability to operate efficiently.

More about Thomson