1800 Clubhouse Dr., Valdosta, Georgia, 31601, United States

La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB
Orbitz.com LQ.com Travelocity

• Would have been great.....

I normally won't book a room at a hotel that accepts animals. I've had a bad experience in the past. Everything was great up until my wife pulled the blanket back on the bed. There was a large amount of animal fur on the sheets. This would go to show the linen was not changed between guest. Room service took care of it immediately. Just couldn't swallow the fact that I stayed maybe five years away from an animal accepted hotel and then this occurred. I would go with La Quinta again w/o the animals.

Unique Quality: Roomy
    Very Quiet
    Safe

More about La Quinta Inn and Suites Valdosta

Enjoyable

by TripAdvisor Member TN-610

I stayed at the LaQuinta and was very happy. Staff was courteous, rooms were very nice and very clean. Great value for the money. Also, the grounds, and hotel are kept very nice. Only complaint is the traffic noise. If you are in a room facing the Interstate, you WILL hear the noise! I personally was not overly bothered by this fact, but I'm sure some people would be. A very nice breakfast is served as well.

As usual .... an excuse

by TripAdvisor Member TravelAgentFL

I thought I'd give this hotel another try since it is pet friendly. But as usual it lived up to the poor managerial skills it had previously displayed. Got ther after 3. Was told they were still cleaning the rooms. Asked to come back in 30 minutes. Went to lunch, came back 40 minutes later. Was told by another person at the desk to come back in 30 minutes because the room isn't ready. I said, I just was told that and left for 45 minutes! Asked what kind of room they HAD avaialable... they found me a double Queen. I had reserved a suite. Their loss of revenue by not having the expensive suite read is a managerial no-no were I the CEO! The first room still had food on the end table and grease all over the coffe table top. I said no-way! They got me another. I went to Walmart to but Clorox to clean the bathroom floor since there was mold and smelled like urine around the toilet. This is the second time I have tried to get into this hotel at 3pm and was told they are having problems getting the rooms ready. I will not give them another opportunity to show their inability to honor a reservation. BEWARE!

Hope you're an early riser

by TripAdvisor Member carztraveler

I stopped here based on previous tripadvisor reviews, and because I needed a pet friendly hotel.
I was given a standard queen which appeared to be fairly clean except for the hairs in the bathtub, and a smell which I could not quite define.
Bed and pillows were uncomfortable.
Starting at about 7AM doors started slamming, children were racing down the hall, parents were hauling their luggage down the stairs, step by step.
A maid knocked on my door at 8:05 AM "just checking".
Fortunately, I needed to get on the road, but this would not be the place for a light sleeper, or someone who wants to sleep in.

Loved the LaQuinta

by TripAdvisor Member GABravesFan

My family and I have stayed at this LaQuinta many times. We recently stayed for four nights and were extremely satisfied. Their suites are great for families. They are true suites with two rooms, so the kids can have their own room and TV. The Hampton Inn & Suites has what they call a "suite", but it is just one room, and not a very large one at that.

The free hot breakfast the LaQuinta offers is wonderful!!! Outback and Texas Roadhouse, two of our favorite restaurants, are next door to the hotel. Overall, it is a great place to stay when in Valdosta. We would not stay anywhere else! The staff is friendly and the hotel is clean.

Great, Great Stay at LaQuinta!!!

by TripAdvisor Member bassigirl

I took 3 girls to Wild Adventures in Valdosta and booked this after reading other reviews. WOW! Not the LaQuinta of the past. Staff was ultra friendly and made checking in very easy (at 10:30 p.m.). Room was spacious, very clean, new carpet, comfy beds. Very secure hotel. Very quiet too --- and we were directly across from the pool! Best thing was the breakfast! AMAZING breakfast buffet --- with eggs, sausage, grits, fruit, waffles --- free! And kept warm and well stocked! Highly recommend this hotel!

Nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member ClickMe

We stayed at this hotel on July 4, 2006 on the way back from Florida.

I made a reservation online, and quoted certain rate. When we checked in, I saw the rate I was getting charged was $10 less than what I thought would be. After checking in to the hotel, I went online to see what rate I would get if I were to book this hotel on July 4. It looks like the hotel might have been lowered the rate, and the hotel gave me the lower rate! I thought that was very nice of them!

The room was nice although the carpet had some spots that were rather worn out. The room had a "smell" (not odor). I wondered if it was from cleaning material they used???? It was not too bad, though. The room was rather big. Fridge and microwave were a big plus!

We didn't have a chance to go to the pool, so I cannot say anything about it.

We did enjoy the warm breakfast. Nice varieties. Eggs, biscuit and gravy, grits, fruits, yogurt, assorted muffins and bagels.... Yummy stuff!

Overall, we are very satisfied with the stay at this hotel. We will consider this hotel again in the future.

Costly but great

We were on our way to Wild Adventures, and needed a hotel with two beds or a suite that would handle two boys, my pregnant wife and myself. The La Quinta was a great choice. I have to admit, I still have a hard time paying a large amount of money for one night of sleep, but we were able to have a non-smoking room that was very clean, Had a queen bed with a sleeper sofa, plus had room for the boys to play. Plus, it had an excellent, hot, breakfast buffett. It was not the typical continental breakfast. I only had two major concerns. One was the price, and the other was a bathroom issue. Our shower/tub stall had a cracked, solid surface wall. And, the crack was big enough to pose a slight danger to curious fingers. Otherwise, we loved the enclosed courtyard with the cozy patio area. It was family friendly. Another bonus was the number of restaurants within walking distance, from your typical fast food, to steak houses. I would stay there again. Since we were going to Wild Adventures, we were able to purchase tickets along with our room for a slight discount on two adult tickets.

Very Nice unless..

by TripAdvisor Member gtchris

Our family of four stayed here on the way to Orlando. Rooms were super. Very clean and roomy. The grounds were well kept and the free hot breakfast in the lobby was wonderful. The only negative was it's location. Some rooms on the backside are literally a stone's throw from I-75 with all night traffic noise. Even with the A/C running, it couldn't be masked.Try to ensure you don't get a room adjacent to the interstate and you're stay will be great.

First Timer Visiting The Property Baxley,Georgia

by TripAdvisor Member CeeCee07

This was my very first time, visiting this property i must say that i was very,very,IMPRESSED.My husband and i checked in about 11pm. Check in was very fast considering we did not have any prior reservations.Our room was a KING SUITE we were travling with our two kids.The room was very spacious we were very comfortable and so were our kids.We also had our privacy.The rooms had a televison in both rooms.The balcony was a wonderful view of the city . The bedding was very soft and comfortable.The towels were very big and thick and thats a plus.Everything was nice you can smell the cleaniness in the hotel it smelled like baking soda carpet fresh and thats an At because this hotel is a pet friendly hotel.It's SUPER DUPER CLEAN.All the staff was very friendly the HOUSEKEEPERS were very nice and prompt on catering to the guest needs.The resturant was very nice and clean their score was a perfect 100 i can see why. The COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST was DELIGHTFUL, and well stocked it was unbelieveable.A quick run down hot grits,scrambled eggs,sausage pattys,biscuits and gravy assorted cereal,muffins,pastries,bagels,fresh fruits,waffles,Fresh orange juice and apple juice coffee,and milk. That's alot for complimentary this hotel has got what it takes to take care of there guests and to keep them comfortable and well satstified. The price was very,very, reasonable also for all of this there is no way you can beat it for the money. Marriot and hilton hotel chains Watch out. I will not be staying at those hotel chains anymore. When i am travling i will be LOOKING for the Green and White LaQuinta sign.They also have a great rewards program too. This is my family's new hotel of choice because it is truely all that a hotel should be and a lot more a home away from home.

Comments