Quality Inn North

I-75, Exit 18 & US 94, St Augustine Road, Valdosta, Georgia, 31601, United States
#6 of 34 hotels in Valdosta
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Budget Travel

Bed Bugs

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 27, 2011

Two words: BED BUGS
I have never encountered such a disgusting problem in my life. My boyfriend and I usually meet halfway in Valdosta to see each other once a month and we chose the Quality Inn this time. The exterior seemed nice, so we decided to stay. Upon entering the room, we noticed that the ceiling was crumbling and the microwave and fridge did not work at all (we resorted to putting our food and drinks over the air conditioner...yes, it was that bad).

Upon waking up the next morning, we noticed several bites on our legs and ankles. We didn't think much about it and parted ways.
This is the third night in a row that I have woken up crying because of these bugs. Luckily, I don't think that I carried them home with me, but the bites are nevertheless painful and make me afraid to sleep in my own bed at night.

Fellow travellers, do yourself a favor and avoid the Quality Inn at all costs. I called yesterday to inform them of the infestation and I didn't even receive an apology.

Valdosta Travel Forum

Need advice about Valdosta, Georgia? Visit the Travel Forum for Valdosta and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Valdosta hotel reviews