Wingate by Wyndham Valdosta

Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Wingate by Wyndham Valdosta

Wingate Valdosta

by TripAdvisor Member andyc53

My wife and I stayed at the Wingate last week based on TripAdvisor reviews.

The property was great. It opened in July and was a very good value. The rooms were nice and clean, the bedding was better than average, and the breakfast was good for this level hotel.

We found the staff very friendly and enjoyed our brief overnight..

I strongly recommend this hotel.

Wingate Valdosta, Ga. (Best Experience in Years)

by TripAdvisor Member tomandjohn

I live in Tampa, Fl. and have business in Georgia and the Carolinas... I try to break up my trip by stopping halfway on my return. I recently stayed (3 times now) at this hotel when it was advertised as the 'Best Value' on I-75. My twin, who travelled with me on a recent trip said.. " This is by far the BEST hotel we've ever stayed at." Accomodations, Staff, Attitude....all 5 Star!.

Tom L
Tampa, Florida

Perfect Place to Stay in Valdosta!

by TripAdvisor Member RoadTripper516

What a fantastic surprise in Valdosta. This hotel is new (July 2008) and is a Wyndam brand hotel. Your Wyndam card won't get you your welcome package on arrival like the regular brand name but everything from service to amenities for the business or leisure traveler is excellent. Rooms are immaculate, very roomy, business center is private and has 2 terminals with printers, great fitness center with universal/treadmill/cross-trainer, indoor large hot tube and outside heated pool. The complimentary breakfast starts at 6:30 am that wasn't early enough for my plans so I used the IHOP across the street that opened at 6am. The lobby bar has a flat screen for sports/news or whatever and served FREE BEER from 5-6pm each evening!!!! Prices are very reasonable for the value. Highly recommended and right next to the Interstate for quick egress to local activities.

Clean & great value

by TripAdvisor Member 2boysmomFlorida

We stopped at this hotel on our way to northern GA. The billboard that said "new" is what attracted us. The rate was very reasonable and the hotel was very nice. It was new, clean and attractive. The breakfast in the morning was good. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Staying at this Wyngate made me want to stay at other Wyngates in the future.

Very Nice, Reasonably Priced Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member JFortMyers

We stayed overnight at this hotel on 12/26/08 while en route from southwest Florida to northern Georgia. The hotel just opened on 7/1/08. We had never stayed at a Wingate before and found it very nice and a great value. We checked AAA's web site and found a rate of $78.20 for a room with a king bed; however, we were not able to make the reservation on line through AAA's web site, as we were trying to book the reservation late in the day for the same day. We contacted the hotel directly; they quoted us a AAA rate of $87.00 (regular rate was $92.00). We advised them of the online AAA special rate of $78.20, which they readily honored. The room was spacious and, most importantly, clean. It had a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The room rate includes an expanded continental breakfast. We are very particular about where we stay and highly recommend this hotel.

Perfect Stay!!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member TraverMWJ

That hotel was clean, good service staff, everything looks brand new. Good breakfast(especially the do it your self waffles). Overall was a good experience. Good Location too right off I-75.

Super staff

by TripAdvisor Member buckeyebear776

Wingate by Wyndham, Valdosta, GA , January 19, 2009. I have never left any response to any hotel but I HAD to do so this time....The staff were the most gracious even thought I was somewhat a jerk (headache, tired, etc.). The room was lovely and extremely clean and very modern. Too bad we didn't stay there for vacation instead of Daytona Beach!!

THANKS for everything there at Wingate!!

wows for wyndam

by TripAdvisor Member biz73

the wingate hotel in valdosta, georgia truly amazed us during our trip from columbus, ohio to ft myers, florida. our ORIGINAL stop had been up in macon, ga, where we paid for a room at an ECONO-LODGE. in that room, we found urine-stained bedspreads, matted wads of hair in the sheets, popcorn kernels on the floor by the beds, and dead insects all along the edge of the carpet. you can imagine our disgust when we packed up our belongings, returned to the front dest to demand our money, and were told by the owner that since we had already been in the room, a refund would not be possible. we were thoroughly disgusted and out of $50.00, not to mention exausted and needing to sleep.

when we came upon the wingate we called to inquire about a room. we spoke to Patrick, who assured us that we would love our accomodations, and he would show us our room first to be sure we would be satisfied. Wow! what a room. spotless, beautiful decor, flat-screen LCD tv, amazingly comfortable beds, lovely bathroom with marble countertops. we will, without a doubt, remember this hotel, brag about it to everyone, and plan on staying there the next time we drive to visit my parents in florida! thank you so much!!!

The free breakfast bar is nice.The free breakfast bar is nice.

Comments