Value Score No Data
Good For Business
An Option Not Taken
The park ranger told us about this place and we passed it also on the ship's tour. I did not know about it or I would have tried it when I found out that the Volcano House was closed for renovation.
I was told that in addition to rooms with kitchens that there is also a cafeteria.
On camp recreational activities include:
* Live entertainment
* Fitness Center
* Recreation Lodge
The Recreation Lodge features:
* Video games
* Multi Player On Line Game (MPOG) kiosks
* Pool Tables
* Ping Pong
* Discounted helicopter tours and golf packages
* Hiking and Sports Equipment, and more
Other services and facilities include:
* Wireless Internet Access
* Meeting/Conference Rooms
* KMC General Store
* Post Office
* Gas Station
* Fire and Paramedic Services.
Unique Quality: Kilauea Military Camp (KMC) is open to all active and retired military, members of the Reserve and National Guard, active and retired Department of Defense civilian employees including Coast Guard Civilians, dependents and sponsored guests.
* Peak Periods are reserved for Active duty and Retired Veterans.
* DD 214 required to establish military service.
o The DD Form 214, officially called DD Form 214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, is generally referred to as a DD 214. It is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation or discharge from active-duty military.
GENERAL NOTES FOR ALL RESERVATIONS:
* Valid military ID or Departement of Defense ID and current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) required for check-in.
* Advance Reservations required.
* Reservations accepted up to a year in advance
* Maximum stay is 14 nights. Extensions may be granted with prior approval.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
* Pets, firearms, and fireworks are prohibited.
A one night deposit by Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard or American Express is required within 15 days of your booking date. It is refundable if a CANCELLATION notice is received at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. All arrival and departure date changes must be made prior to this 30-day period to avoid a deposit forfeit and/or EARLY CHECK-OUT FEE (equivalent to one night’s lodging). Late check-outs when approved are subject to a LATE CHECK-OUT FEE.
CHECK-IN: 3:00 p.m. • CHECK-OUT: 11:00 a.m.
SHUTTLE SERVICE: Available to and from the Hilo Airport for authorized patrons and sponsored civilians.
FY 2010 Fee: $10 per person, one way
Directions: Enter the park to get to KMC. Drive 1 mile past the Kilauea Visitor Center and steam vents. There will be a grassy front lawn and row of cottages. In the center of the row is the Headquarters/Front Desk building for check-ins
Popular Hotels in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Crater Rim Dr, , Hawaii, 96718, United States
11-3802 Twelfth St/PO Box 205, Hawaii, 96718, United States
Bldg 40 KMC, , Hawaii, United States
Hawaii, 96718, United States
Explore the World
- Quirinale Hotel Rome
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun
- The Royalton Hotel
- Hostal Casablanca
- Riu Palace Pacifico
- Hotel Brouwer
- Cartoon Hotel
- Coral Cay Resort
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel & Resort
- Sheraton Gateway At Lax
- Ram Sea Condominiums
- The Beachmark Motel
- Hiberia Hotel