- Reviews: 2221
Soul Song: Great location
After some researching for accommodations we decided to rent a house for our week stay on the Big Island. We didn't want to stay in Hilo so we opted for a house in Kapoho, near the coast and tidal pools.
The tidal pools were just a few steps from the house. That was a great place to snorkel.
This house was huge for just the two of us but we enjoyed it very much.
- Reviews: 21
8 x 20: TRY THIS SHIPPING CONTAINER...
TRY THIS SHIPPING CONTAINER !!! BEWARE: Pahoa/Puna area is lacking in any normal type of hotels or resorts. Your best bet is to rent a house. Some have very reasonable rates! Some DON'T !
I can rent you this baby for $20 a night !!
Bring your own furniture ... BYOF !!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel-Reagan Airport
- Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Britannia Country House
- Breakfree Caribbean Resort - Mooloolaba
- Premier Inn Dubai International Airport
- Hope Hotel
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort
- North Parade Hotel
- Royal Olympic Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tropicana
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Bowie Town Center
- Dongyang Hotel Istanbul
- Apartments Costa Mar
- Delima Resort Langkawi