Our Members Say
- Reviews: 748
Tunnels Beach Villa: Great House at Tunnels
My family rented this luxury home right on Tunnels Beach in April 2007. The interior is very spacious and perfect for living, lounging, and entertaining for a large group. There are 5 bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a large living room, dining room, big kitchen with a center island, kitchen nook, and a game room with satellite TV, stereo, and pool table. There's a deck on the makai (ocean) side of the home including a hot tub. All rooms on the makai side have large sliding glass doors/windows that offer slightly obstructed views of the beach and ocean. The home isn't *right on* the beach but is tucked in a back corner. Still, the beach is just a one-minute walk away.
The home also has a security gate off of the main access road to Tunnels Beach, two large garages, and wireless internet access. Furnishings are of high quality, better than one would expect in a rental property. The kitchen is well stocked with everything needed for cooking including spices, condiments, foil, etc. leftover from past guests.
Overall this home is great on the interior and its location on Tunnels Beach which is great for children and nice and wide. However the other home we rented east of the Tunnels Beach Villa had a better ocean/beach view and a nice backyard in which children can run around and play. This property does have a yard area on the mauka side of the home however.
Unique Quality: Great location on the best stretch of beach on the North Shore; nice furnishings, warm and airy feeling; great bedrooms; wireless internet access
- Reviews: 748
Bamboo Bungalow: Small Cottage, Great Value
Renting a home on the North Shore is a nice way to feel like a local. You get your own house key, living space, kitchen in which to prepare meals and make coffee in the morning, and your own bedroom and bathroom. Many homes in Haena and the rest of the North Shore are fairly luxurious and a high price to go with it. But you can also find reasonably priced rentals that don't require a week-long stay. The Bamboo Bungalow, offered through Hawaiian Beach Rentals, is one such property. Located on the makai side of Kuhio Highway at One One Road, it is one half of a two-unit, one-story property. It has a nice-sized living room, a kitchen well-stocked (e.g., dishes, utensils, pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster, even a rice cooker), one bathroom, and two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two twins. The price? $107 per night (as of April 2007).
A very homey environment at a very affordable price.
Unique Quality: Great location approximately 0.9 mile east of Tunnels Beach and 10-12 minutes west of Hanalei Town. Unfortunately there is no washer and dryer. There will be a cleaning charge and taxes added to the rental rate as well as a refundable security deposit.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Haena
5-7130 Kuhio Highway, Hanalei, Hawaii, 96714-9985, United States
4400 OneOne Road, Haena
Explore the World
- Royal San Marco Hotel
- Rahul Guest House
- Kinnaid Christian Hotel
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Saga Motor Hotel
- Magnuson Hotel Sweetwater
- Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft. Lauderdale West
- APARTAMENTO CALA VINAS
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
- Albergo Romano
- Econolodge Roseburg
- Best Western All Settlers Motor Inn
- Best Western Hotel Boulevard
- Haena: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Haena: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Haena: Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Haena: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!
Latest Haena hotel reviews
- Haena: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Haena: Book Now - Pay Later!
- Venere.com Best Prices & No Cancellation Fees! Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs and More!
- Haena: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Haena: Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com Book now.