4330 Kauai Beach Drive, Lihue, Hawaii, 96766, United States

Hotels.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

• derats's Profile Photo

1/1 units $165.00
    2/2 units $230.00

Unique Quality: One or two bedroom condos, some have oceanview, or mosy lagoon view. beach is not a swimming beach, but wonderful or walks at sunset or that early morning jog. All facilities are in excellent condition.

Directions: Located between Lihue and Kapaa, it only neighbor is Outrigger Kauai Beach, at which you have guest privileges.

More about Kauai Beach Villas

I highly recommend Pahio Kauai...

by slabeaume

I highly recommend Pahio Kauai Beach Villas.
I'm not sure what the price per night was, we are new 'owners' at the property. These are 'time share' condos and are beautifully decorated and equipped.

Location, Location, Location!

by slabeaume about Pahio at Kauai Beach Villas

Only about 5 miles from the airport, but out of town in a nicely secluded beautifully landscaped area, this timeshare resort is wonderful. It has a deserved Gold Crown rating from RCI. It shares the grounds with a newly renovated Radison hotel. Along with the pool and jacuzzi for Pahio guests only, Pahio guest have full run of the Radison's 3 pools and jacuzzi. Pahio guests also have free use of the workout room. Don't miss the free breakfast buffet orientation at the Radisson---it was fantastic. Enjoy the views and paths around the beautiful lagoon separating the hotel and condos. Walk the rough, but beautiful beach by the resort. Enjoy the happy hour/lighting ceremony around the Radisson's main pool. Play BINGO on Wed. night for free prizes. Attend the Night of Broadway dinner theatre on Thurs. night (about $55/person). Run to Safeway for groceries and Walmart and K-mart, or the many restaurants in Lihue or Kapaa---all only about 5 miles from the resort. The condos are very roomy and beautiful. We "owned" a 1 bedroom/1 bath condo 1 week every other year. They upgraded us to a 1 bedroom/2 bathroom condo 2 years ago and for our 2nd week this year. The first week this year, we rented a 2 bedroom/2bath condo from RII Stroman for $1000/week. My dad shared that week with us and decided we needed that condo on our "off" years. So now we own a week every year!

For a picture collage of the 1 bedroom/2bath condos, check out my Hawaii page under accomodations

slabeaume's new Kauai Page

by slabeaume

Not knowing exactly how this site worked when I first started building pages, I built my Kauai page under Hawaii. So if you come here looking for info on Kauai, please check out my Hawaii page.
So far I've made it to 3 of the islands for a week or more. It's hard to choose a favorite since they're all so different. But Kauai is as wonderful as any of them! It is truely the Garden isle! It also has lots of beautiful beaches. It is the least touristy of the islands we've visited yet. Very peaceful! Yet, exciting in a pioneering kind of way. It's easy to find secluded areas here.
The town of Lihue is where you'll fly into for a visit to Kauai. It isn't very large, but has a Wal-mart, K-mart (at least did), airport, post office, some museums, fast food restaurants, etc. A very nice residential type town. The big resorts are away from Lihue, so it's able to maintain that hometown feeling.
This is were we caught our helicopter ride from. We also frequented the Wal-mart and fast food shops there, since we stayed just a few miles from Lihue in Pahio Kauai Beach Villas---and loved it! Again, check out my Hawaii page for my tour of Kauai.

Pahio Kauai Beach VillasPahio Kauai Beach Villas

by comintokauai

My husband and I are bringing our 4 daughters (6, 8, 13, 15) to Kauai in October and are looking to stay at Kauai Beach Villas oceanfront condo. Our thought being - with the Radison next door - there will be stuff for our daughters to do and other kids to play with and of course......we will enjoy the views :) someone suggested that we bring some "staple" food with us sounds like a lot of work - do you think it would be worth it?

.........anyone have any advice or comments
Thanks a Bunch!!

Re: Kauai Beach Villas

by BlueCollar

Do not bother taking food with you. If you have to worry about taking food with you to make this trip affordable, you need reconsider whether this trip should even be taken in the first place. The food, whether at the grocery store or at a restaurant, is not that much higher than you'd find on the mainland.

Be sure to pick up a copy of "The Ultimate Kaua`i Guidebook". It is often referred to as the "blue bible of Hawai`i." You can plan so many FREE things (hikes, drives, and beach exploration) with it that you'll soon run out of time before you run out of money.

Enjoy your trip and be sure to take plenty of pictures.

BCT