Hana Maui Botanical Gardens B&B

4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

470 Ulaino Rd, PO Box 404, Hana, Hawaii, 96713, United States

Satisfaction Poor

More about Hana

My wife made it safely.  The walkway is 18" wide.My wife made it safely. The walkway is 18" wide.

Getting to/from waterfall was over this viaductGetting to/from waterfall was over this viaduct

We ventured down for this photoWe ventured down for this photo

The EMI ditch that diverts water to cane fieldsThe EMI ditch that diverts water to cane fields

Any other airline into Hana besides Pacific Wings?

by marcelagain

Hi there.
I am looking for a flight 27 oct from Honolulu to Hana
It seems there is a flight around 11.00.
Return should be 30 october.
I know that Pacific Wings flies that routing, but is there any other airline on a direct (nonstop or either 1 stop) point to point flight between these 2 airports?
Meaning no transfers along the way??
Thanks for urgent reply
Marcel

Re: Any other airline into Hana besides Pacific Wings?

by BlueCollar

Hana's airport is more like a simple runway and is only serviced by very small planes on at-time-of-need basis.

The only service other than what you mentioned that I know of is Mokulele Airlines (http://www.mokuleleairlines.com/). Unfortunately, they do not fly direct from Honolulu to Hana. According to their website, they only fly to Hana from Kahului or Kona.

Have you looked at private charters?

Re: Any other airline into Hana besides Pacific Wings?

by marcelagain

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

No, i have not looked into private charters, I just needed to confirm that there are no scheduled flights into Hana from Honolulu, apart from Pacific Wings. I know about the other airports, and schedules, but as you confirm that there is no scheduled, or lowcost scheduled flight other than pacific wings, that s enough, and I will book Pacific Wings. Booking a private charter is not an option in this case....

Thanks again.
Marcel

Travel Tips for Hana

Hana Tip

by Jeffjr

When on the road to Hana, pull off to the side of the road if there is a local behind u. We don't like being stuck behind kus we drive faster kus we know the roads and some locals will get nuts if they are stuck behind. Definatly check out Venus Pools tho, and jump in off a cliff. It's fun and it's really deep so u won't hit rocks.

Relive your Hâna experience!

by BlueCollar

You're back home now after your relaxing stay in Hâna. You find yourself daydreaming about the laid-back atmosphere and the quintessential tropical scenery. You find yourself wanting to return there tomorrow. But the demands of everyday life keep you on the sensible path.

Do you want to relive that feeling? Do you want to learn more about Hâna? Now you can.

Hâna, the Heart of Hawai‘i (http://www.hanathemovie.com)

Everytime you feel a little down and want to go back to Hâna but your wallet will not let you, pop this DVD in and relax.

Return to my Maui page.

Return to my main Hawai‘i page.

Smell and look at the flowers...

by dieseldogmom

Smell and look at the flowers ... they are so beautiful. I miss the road to Hana the most ... the cows on the road ... the flowers ... the smell of eucalyptus ... everything ... what a wonderful trip.

Maui is a very spiritual and...

by rossandkelli

Maui is a very spiritual and beautiful island. What we enjoyed most was the fact there were so many different things to do! One day we were on the beach in 85 degrees sunshine snokeling and whale watching, the next in a rainforest finding waterfalls everywhere, in an enchanted garden with birds and flowers surrounding us, shopping in Lahiana, camping at a state park, swimming in waterfalls, wondering through IEO valley, driving the hana highway and meeting extrodinary people, relaxing at the Ritz Pool, eating a fresh coconut from a local who used a machetti to break it open, freezing at 6AM on the top of the haleakala volcano to view an incredible sunrise and experience what it means to drive through the clouds...the list goes on and on! I could write and talk for hours about the short 8 days we spent on this magical island...black sand beach, red sand beach, blue pool - it's a waterfall on the shoreline that creates a pool seemlessly with the ocean, the story of the Princess' chair where we dove into a cave of freezing fresh water...the experiences are endless. I would move to Maui in a second! The road to Hana is fasinating but unfortunetly I think people don't experience it the right way! We took two days because everywhere you turn you want to stop to see something beautiful and it takes a long time to get to Hana! We camped out half way at a park I will talk about later and then drove the rest of the way the following day...what an incredible view to wake up to a black sand beach, birds singing and the sound of rocks crashing against the shore.

dremamine, for car and sea sickness

by natjoy21

pack light
slippers aka flipflops
rain jacket yes some camping bathing suit-just wear it all times
hamoa beach is nice to swim and catch waves and sun don't be scared to get dirty and live a little and be respestful and respect the land

Comments