Maui Kai Condominiums

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 908 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

A quiet and relaxing place to stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 16, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Maui Kai in September 2009 and we had a wonderful time. We have already scheduled another stay at Maui Kai in January 2010, just so we can experience whale watching season. The Maui Kai is a ten story building of condominiums, from studio size to 2 bedroom. The building is on the north end of Ka'anapali beach, built just a few feet from the ocean. Every unit has a 180 degree view of the beautiful water, with the island of Molokai off to the right and the island of Lanai off to the left. I have been told that you can sit right on your lanai and watch the whales breaching. I can't wait to experience this. Maui Kai is very well maintained and has a nice pool and jacuzzi. Maui Kai has very reasonable rates, especially if you rent straight from the owners, on web sites like VRBO, etc. The building is away from the main street, so there is no traffic noise. Parking is free for customers at Maui Kai, which is a rare thing for a west Maui resort. The sunsets are wonderful to watch from the lanais and the sound of the surf is relaxing to sleep to. I loved staying at Maui Kai and I plan to come back.

Directions: Maui Kai is about a ten minute drive north of Lahaina.

Great for whale watching

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 16, 2009

Directions: Maui Kai is about a ten minute drive north of Lahaina.

Nearby Maui Kai Condominiums

• Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Lahaina Travel Forum

Need advice about Lahaina, Hawaii (State of)? Visit the Travel Forum for Lahaina and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lahaina hotel reviews