4095-L Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, Hawaii, 96761, United States

Hotels.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

• mauicowboy's Profile Photo

What a Great Spot

We recently stayed at the Noelani Resort in the Kahana area of West Maui and absolutely loved our stay. We stayed in #116 and found it to be fantastic. Our condo was recently remodeled and had all the comforts of home plus a million dollar view of the ocean right out our lanai. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and Bruce the concierge was fantastic in helping us plan some great activities. The resort offers two pools, jacuzzi, fitness room (a small one), free high speed in room Internet and breathtaking views of the ocean and the islands of Lanai and Molokai.

Noelani does not have it's own beach but there is a small beach cove just next door and a larger beach just a short walk away. It is also located away from the congested Kaanapali resort area but yet close enough to get to within minutes. The only downside to our stay was we only booked the place for 7 nights which is not nearly enough time. If you're going to Maui make sure you plan for at least 10 days and even that probably isn't enough.

We loved Maui and are planning to return next year and have already booked our reservations for #116 at the Noelani Resort.

Unique Quality: Two pools, one heated and one not (think green), a jacuzzi hot tub right at the waters edge, a small fitness room, no crowds, fun friendly staff (ask Donna about her little dog), and a location that can't be beat. All condos are ocean front not just ocean view as at some resorts.

More about Noelani Condominium Resort

Great Condo

by mauicowboy about Noelani Condo Resort

I would suggest you first of all RENT A CAR. You can get one very cheap on Priceline. I just got back from Maui and used Priceline to rent a mid-size car for $15/day! Can't beat that. As far as a place to stay, I would HIGHLY recommend the Noelani Condo Resort. It is a boutique style resort with only about 45 units on the complex. It is fantastic and very centrally located on West Maui.

Check out www.GetLostinMaui.com for info on Noelani and everything to do on Maui, or the resorts website at www.Noelani-Condo-Resort.com

Enjoy your trip!

Condo by the Sea

by rstary about Noelani Resort

Economical resort by the ocean. AAA discounts available. There is no beach, but the front building offers beautiful views of Molokai and the waves are crashing right outside your balcony. Request a one or two bedroom in the building closest to the ocean. Avoid the back building closest to the road.

One drawback. The bedroom of our unit was by the back hallway and stairs. The louvred windows never close tight enough to block out the foot traffic going up and down the stairs. That noise was limited while we were there, however.

The units are slightly dated but clean and comfortable. What I would expect for the price.

The location makes it worthwhile, however. No beach but they have two pools and a whirlpool overlooking the ocean. Gas grills are available to cook out by the pool. Beaches aren't far away.

Noelani is GREAT!

by TripAdvisor Member Heatherb320

I just returned from Maui and a week's stay at Noelani. I could not have been happier with my choice of condos. The location is wonderful - close to Lahaina and Kaanapali, the condo was clean & roomy (we had a three bedroom) and you could not ask for a better view from your patio. The staff was very helpful and did a great job making our stay a good one. I would definitely stay at Noelani again...in fact, I'd almost be scared to stay anywhere else knowing what I'd be missing out on at Noelani!!!

Outstanding-We have to go back!

by TripAdvisor Member seenigroove

My family, consisting of my father (60), My husband and myself (40), and my kids (16), (14), and (12) just came back from Maui. We stayed at Noelani 3 bedroom condo from Dec 2 to Dec 13, 2005. What a vacation! I would recommend Noelani to anyone. Great condo, great views, great location, friendly staff,etc..etc..It could not have been better. We must go back for longer. We've been to Mexico, Carribbean, Florida and Jamaica, but would forgo all them to go back to Maui....OUTSTANDING! Thank you Noelani and especially Bruce.

Awesome Place & Great Value

I just returned from my trip to Maui. We had a very pleasant experience @ the Noelani. This was our first time staying in a condo, so we were a little apprehensive. Since this property recieved a 3 diamond rating from AAA we figured it should be decent. However, we were not expecting much for such a low price. Boy were we wrong. The staff was friendly and responsive, the room was clean, we loved that we had a kitchen & lanai. Guests were all friendly and respectful. A couple pluses that don't mention...
1) You are very close to the ocean - So you'll have the opportunity to listen to the comforting sounds of the ocean.
2) The sea turtles that you can see swimming in the ocean - you can see them from the poolside.
3) Not crowded!

Noelani was a great deal and I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know.

An Oasis of Great Value!

by TripAdvisor Member cbcolin

My hubby and i just returned from a 2+ week trip to Hawaii, and we had extreme good fortune of choosing Noelani as one of our accomodations. We read the great reviews on Trip Advisor and we decided to book it. We were very pleased with our stay. It was a lovely cozy room with all the ammenities that anyone could want. We had a lovely and EXTREMELY close view of the ocean, and loved going to sleep each night listening to the lullaby of the crashing waves. It was simply gorgeous. We had a nice little kitchen with all the bells and whistles anyone could possibly use. We LOVED our lanai, and took every opportunity to sit outside and enjoy the view. The property was very friendly and nice. All of the people were very pleasant and polite. It seemed like a nice "family" place. We took the opportunity to swim in the heated pool in the evening under the stars. It was so relaxing and so much fun. We listened to the gentle Hawaiian music being piped in at the little tiki bar by the pool. There was also an outdoor whirlpool and an unheated pool too. Everything was very very clean and nice. I hope that we get to stay at Noelani again someday. It was so relaxing and such a great value!!!

C.B. Colin

A perfect Thanksgiving

by TripAdvisor Member OSuzyQ

My family spent a wonderful Thanksgiving week at the Noelani Resort condos on Maui. Actually, our great experience started when they contacted me before to trip to say they could change our reservations from a 2-and a 1-bedroom condo to a 3-bedroom condo, saving us some money.
The condo sits directly overlooking the Pacific, and the island of Molokai. Every morning, sea turtles fed in the water just below us. You could snorkel right there among them.
The condo was nicely furnished and set-up, right down to CDs of Hawaiian music for the stereo.
We got good suggestions from the concierge service for both sightseeing and dinners. The advice was honest, his suggestions perfect. We had Thanksgiving dinner watching the sun set at a seaside restaurant.
We cooked a few nights at the condo, taking advantage of their gas grills for guests. My brother, a great cook, loved the fact that we had access to fresh herbs growing there.
We hope to come back to Noelani again soon!

Great base for activities

Its a great place if you want to do multiple activites, like boogie boarding, snorkeling, and swimming.

It does not have a beach of its own, but its right on the ocean and you can hear the waves while standing on your lanai. If you want an easy walk to a beach, and you want to stay there all day, then this is not the best choice.

We went to many different beaches for different activities: D T Fleming for boarding, Black rock for snorkeling. We also did variety of other activities like the trip to Molokini and Haleakala.

The Noelani is a great base for all these activities and a fantastic place to come back to each evening to hear the waves crash onto the rocks below.

We would stay there again.

Great Play to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member G4

During a recent trip to Maui, we stayed at the Noelani Condominiums between Lahaina and Napili. Our group occupied two condos: a two-level 3-bedroom and a 1-bedroom. Both units were very clean and comfortable. The location was ideal - oceanside with great views from the lanais (and from the pool) to watch the whales, turtles and surfers. Even though it was a busy week and all units were occupied, it never seemed crowded and there were always lounge chairs available at the two nice pools and hot tub. The breeze from the ocean made the units comfortable for sleeping with ceiling fans (no AC, like many condos we researched). Extra fans were available in the units if needed (we didn't). The concierge (Bruce) was very knowledgeable and helpful in making suggestions and setting up outings for us. A great place to stay, especially if you're not into big hotels, crowds, and spending your vacation waiting for elevators.

Noelani BalconyNoelani Balcony