59-788 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, Hawaii, 96712, United States
Travelocity Expedia.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Haleiwa

Makin' shave iceMakin' shave ice

We know how to dress for horseback riding!We know how to dress for horseback riding!

Very organizedVery organized

The line going inThe line going in

Gym / Fitness Center in Haleiwa

by rawrunner

Can anyone recommend a gym / fitness center in Haleiwa that has treadmills for running and weights for body building? Many thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Gym / Fitness Center in Haleiwa

by Hensly

Don't know of any gyms in Haleiwa, the closest I know would be 24hr Fitness in Mililani.

Brass air fittig

by KKKMMML

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

Travel Tips for Haleiwa

Save some money

by dpanke

I would go in late November. The waves are getting really big and you still miss the crowds.
I would also definitely hike the Wimea Valley and if the Cliff Divers are still there it is an awsome sight.

Headed to North Shore? Ask Claudia!

by ATXtraveler

If you are headed to Halewia, one of the sites that was VERY helpful to me is Claudia Ferrari's site. I believe she is a professional surfer, and she has a very informative website that can not be beat!

http://www.claudiaferrari.com hawaii@claudiaferrari.com

A great place to sit back and relax

by CoconutGirl808

The best thing about Haleiwa is that it is very laid back...it is a small town, and if you're not paying attention while driving through it, you might just miss it. The very reason that I love the town is because everyone is so close. Almost everyone knows each other, and it feels so nice to hang out with friends, and just talk story. My most fondest memory of Haleiwa is the Hanapa`a. It is an annual fishing tournament that my grandparents join every year. People from all around the island, and some other islands go to Haleiwa to go big game fishing...it lasts for three days, and at the end of every day crowds gather around Haleiwa Harbor, on Haleiwa Beach Road to watch the boat captains weigh in their fish. That is one of the times that families get together to hang out and have fun.

Kinda like Bird Watching

by GracesTrips

But instead, keep your eye out for the flowers! They can be growing where ever and it's amazing how beautiful they are. This particular one looks like a type of bird of paradise. We don't have plants like this growing in California.

Can you smell the Garlic?

by GracesTrips

So, I believe this is the best deal of the day! 12 pieces of shrimp and two scoops of rice all for $12! And, it's yummy! I couldn't resist ordering the Scampi but I had a bite of the lemon and butter shrimp and these are not fried but steamed/boiled - were actually sweeter! Don't miss out on the opportunity to have some Giovanni's! Located next to the Kahuku Sugar Mill (Highway 83).

Comments