Diamond Head Beach Hotel by Gold Coast Real Estate Honolulu

2947 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, United States

Tingo.com Despegar.com

• Not a hotel!

NOT a good rental AT ALL....it is not officially a 'hotel' (as I found out on arrival) so no clean up service in rooms for the 11 days I was there and NO safe in the room (well there is one from the previous owners but they lost all the keys....I'm serious).....the ocean access is dangerous at best, a slippery ladder down to rough seas w/no outer protection....you can/will get easily slammed back into the seawall.......my patio has cigarette butts from the overhead condo owners at all time.....at the far end of Kapiolani Park, so you need a taxi to get towards any restaurants etc.......NOT a good deal or property at all!

Unique Quality: NO pool.....spotty wi-fi.......rough ocean

Directions: Kapiolani Park fountain

• Diamond Head Beach Hotel Unit 403

Beautiful, comfortable, and welcoming home in paradise. It had a wonderful aloha ambiance. The beautiful condo had well thought-out luxuries. It was very accomodationg and comfortable for everyone. The shower was wonderful and there was expert lighting in the condo. The condo had impeccable taste. I will ask for this unit the next time I return to Hawaii on vacation. Being in an ocean front building and located right next to Diamond Head was the best location I could imagine. I was only a short walking distance to Waikiki, but had the tranquiltiy and privacy of the Gold Coast. I was so happy to find Ohana Beach Rentals Hawaii whom helped me stay in this private home.

Directions: On the ocean next to the Kapiolani Fountain near Diamond Head.

More about Diamond Head Beach Hotel by Gold Coast Real Estate Honolulu

Diamond Head Beach Hotel / Kitchen

by bryINpoland about Diamond Head Beach Hotel

The Diamond Head Beach Hotel Honeymoon Suite offers a full size kitchen, which was a pleasant surprise. Especially since it was new years, and we had some Champagne and booze to celebrate the occasion.

Diamond Head Beach Hotel / Fireworks

by bryINpoland about Diamond Head Beach Hotel

The Diamond Head Beach Hotel was a perfect location to observe the New Years Eve fireworks from the comfort of your own room.

This shot was taken from within our room, overlooking the Waikiki beach fireworls show...

Diamond Head Beach Hotel / Location

by bryINpoland about Diamond Head Beach Hotel

Diamond Head Beach Hotel is located on 2947 Kalakaua Ave, about a half mile down the shore from Waikiki. A perfect location for anyone looking to escape just outside of the city, but within a short walk of it.

The hotel is also located just next to Kapiolani Park, The Honolulu Zoo, The Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head Crator, the Outrigger Canoe Club, and the Elks Club. Not to mention it sits right on the beaches edge.

Great location, great value!

Diamond Head Beach Hotel

by bryINpoland about Diamond Head Beach Hotel

We stayed at Diamond Head Beach Hotel on News Years 2004/2005. It was the only Hotel that had a room left of New Years Eve. They wanted to just sale their last room, so they gave us a bargain price of 180 dollars. OK, it wasnt that cheap, but for New Years Eve it was great.

When we went up to our room, we saw a sign on the door that shocked us "Honeymoon Suite". We both gave each other a look, we arent close to getting married yet.

Anyways the stay was great. A full kitchen, a seperate bedroom, a living room with dvd and vhs player, a full size fridge. I am talking everything in the kitchen from dishwasher, to oven, to blender, plates , and everything else that i have in my own kitchen.

Staff was very very friendly which can make all the difference. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for something special.

Oh yah. Great ocean views, but make sure u ask for an ocean view.

I posted a link for one of their websites, which has their suites, if u want a regular room just check out expedia

* Please feel to rate this tip, or any of my other tips, i am always looking to improve them. Thank you...

Comments