Marina Tower Waikiki

Based on 110 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

never again

by written on November 19, 2009

When I made reservations for this hotel thought he had found a bargain, I saw the pictures, location, and I DO NOT THINK, reserve.
When I reach the hotel, and not just disappointment but because the room had nothing to do with the photos do not all know that hotels "makeup" so that everything looks prettier but that was only "makeup" directly was a scam. The worst was the dirt, the lack of detail in all places where mirases, the beds were lame. For me to stay? Quite simply because the budget just had to continue my vacaiones and could not wait until I returned the book in time to get out to another hotel.
I guess this exploit these people because if not, do not understand how such a place can exist unless people who are occupying what used to such situations.
At curto day, but I could not, could not sleep, the bed was uncomfortable, smells and sounds insufferable unbearable ... I went to a hotel really only for 20 $ more. Not worth the vacation embitter the difference, and I assure you that every time I had to return to the hotel me ponia nerves.
From here and what it's worth it I advise everyone not to go as well DESTINIA.COM to ensure the kind of hotels that are in your page, sure this is an exception but more care should such things .

Unique Quality: they don't have qualities

JAMAS RECOMENDARIA ESTE HOTEL

by written on November 19, 2009

Cuando hice la reserva para este hotel pense que habia encontrado una ganga, vi las fotos, la ubicacion y dije NO LO PIENSO , reserve .
Cuando llego al hotel , DECEPCION pero ya no solo porque la habitacion no tuviese nada que ver con las fotos NO todos sabemos que los hoteles "maquillan" para que todo luzca mas bonito pero eso era mas que "maquilla" directamente era un TIMO . Lo peor era la suciedad, la falta de detalle en todos los sitios donde mirases, las camas estaban cojas. Por que me quede? Pues sencillamente porque tenia el presupuesto justo para continuar con mis vacaiones y no podia esperar a que me devolviesen la reserva a tiempo para poder largarme a otro Hotel.
Supongo que de esto se aprovechan estas personas porque si no ,no entiendo como puede subsistir un lugar asi al menos que lo ocupen gente que esten acostumbradas a ese tipo de situaciones.
Al curto dia , ya no pude mas, no podia dormir , la cama era incomoda , los olores insoportables y los ruidos insufribles ... me fui a un hotel de verdad solo por 20$ mas. No merece la pena amargarte las vacaciones por esa diferencia y os aseguro que cada vez que tenia que regresar al hotel me ponia de los nervios.
Desde aqui y si sirve de algo esto aconsejo a todo el mundo que NO VAYA y a DESTINIA.COM que se asegure bien de la clase de hoteles que tiene en su pagina, seguro que esto es una excepcion pero deberian de cuidar mas ese tipo de cosas.

Unique Quality: Buena ubicacion

Terrible experience

by written on November 15, 2009

I would never recommend this hotel to anybody. It was a good location but a terrible rom with cockroaches. The kitchen hardly had anything in it: no forks, no dish towels, no dish rags, no dish soap, no strainer, no large pots, no salad bowls. The room was not cleaned daily as it was supposed to be.
The TV remote did not work. One light bulb was burned out and never replaced.

This place was terrible. Nobody should have to pay money to stay there.

Catherine Miller

Unique Quality: NONE

don't stay here

by written on January 3, 2007

my daughter and I STAYED at this hotel over thanksgiving and had the worst possible experience and we feel that this hotel should not even be open business. We complained
to the company who booked our trip expedia and they were not too concerned. This hotel
is not staffed properly, they are clearly not capable of handeling the neglected property or the saftey and sanitation of the guests who stay there. We were eaten alive by bed bugs in
our third room at this hotel. We woke to our blood all over the sheets and felt the bugs during the night. This hotel is filthy and run down and all travel companies should remove it from their travel choice of accomidations. We were treated like second class citizens by the
entire hotel staff including management. Don't stay at this hotel, pay more and don't risk our h orrific experience, I still feel the bugs and can't believe they really exists. This kind of stuff gives a beautiful location a bad reputation, shame on Hawaii.

Unique Quality: pool was closed for several days, no reason ever given, front desk staff rude and incompetant, rooms dirty, coffee mugs stained and gross shower drains stinky

great views from all 3 rooms though

• Swimming Pool
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Honolulu Travel Forum

Need advice about Honolulu, Hawaii (State of)? Visit the Travel Forum for Honolulu and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Honolulu hotel reviews