2233 Helumoa Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815-1962, United States

WaikikiParc.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Had a great experience here.

Spent 5 nights here in may 2003 and loved every minute of it.
    The thing to bear in mind with this hotel is that it is NOT a resort hotel. There is NO bar, NO resort style entertainment and NO late night room service.

What you will find is an extremely quiet and calm atmosphere which seemed to wash over us the minute we walked in off the street.

I found this hotel to be very pleasant during our stay.

Our room was a typical hotel room ... king size bed, work desk, small sitting area, fridge and ample drawers, wardrobe and cupboard space for all our luggage.

The view was uninspiring, we overlooked the rooftop garden (??) and we looked across at another hotel. The balcony was tiny and was standing room only.

The staff were excellent from the daily maid service, restaurant waiters and reception staff.

Buffet breakfast was included in the deal (as was parking for the rental we hired) and this was a real treat every morning with plenty of choices of hot and cold foods on offer.

Unique Quality: There was a good sized pool but I didn't use it. Just visited here daily to pick up towels to take to the beach.
    A coin operated laundry was available for the guests use as well as a fully equpped workout room ( didn't get much use here either ).

Directions: Located close to the beach ( down an alley way and you are there), close to Lewers Street with lots of bars, restaurants, clubs and ABC stores. A short walk to Kalakaua Avenue ( through the Hilton carpark) and all in all well located and quiet.

• thinking's Profile Photo

WAIKIKI PARC: Sister hotel of Halekulani

Great location and affordable. They have a wonderful all-you-can-eat buffet at really reasonable prices. Unfortunately, it will be replaced sometime soon with an expensive trendy bar.

Kama'ina rates for the hotel were $129.00 in 2005, but twice that for anyone else.

Unique Quality: Great location that allows you to walk to everything and not far from the bus which is at the corner of Lewers and Kuhio.
    The white stretch sedan of the hotel charges the same rates as any cab, so if you want to give it a try, it is a bargain.

Directions: Waikiki

More about Waikiki Parc Hotel

Treated like Royalty at Waikiki Parc Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member snyderblondie

I purchased my stay at Waikiki Parc Hotel from Luxurylink for 4 nights deluxe accomodation with waterfall hike, and fresh fruit basket upon arrival for $550 (Excellent price). When my spouse and I arrived we were blown away at our amazing view. A full-on-drop dead view of the water. The staff was very helpful. We used them often for restaurant choices, luaus ect.... The pool on the 8th floor doesn't have a bar, yet there is an ABC store just a few feet away. We bought bloody Mary mix, vodka, Olives and had a great time mixing our own drinks by the pool. It was the best time. We saved tons of money and were treated like royalty. We had a fabulous time at Waikiki Parc Hotel.

good value at the Waikiki Parc

Stayed at the Waikiki Parc for 4 nights. Room was on the 17th floor and was in excellent condition. Saw review below about low water pressure...ours was almost too high! Had a very nice view of the ocean, between the Sheraton and Halekulani. Lanai isn't big, but enough for 2 to comfortably sit and enjoy the view. Sunrise package with parking and breakfast included was a great deal. Breakfast had all the typical breakfast foods with a bit of variety each day. (They are renovating the dining area until May 26, so no lunch or dinner there).

Enjoyed the proximity to the rest of Waikiki. Didn't have to deal with all the hustle and bustle, but close enough to walk anywhere. There is beach access between the hotels, but it is a small plot of sand. We walked down to the main beach each time we wanted beach-laying.

One great feature is that the bellmen will check your luggage on your last day there. So, if you have a late flight (ours was 915pm), you don't need to lug it around all day. Plus, they have a free hospitality room to use to freshen up before going to the airport.

I'm sure there is nicer in Waikiki than the Parc, but you start shelling out big bucks for that. I'm sure there is much more worse than the Parc though too. Would definitely stay here again.

WAIKIKI HOTELS

by rdw66

THERE ARE UNLIMITED HOTELS IN WAIKIKI. YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A ROOM. ROOMS GO FOR $50 A NITE TO $5000. BUT THE AVERAGE IS $75 - $125 A NITE. SOME HAVE SWIMING POOLS AND SOME DONT. ( who wants a pool when you got waikiki beach ? ) AND SOME HAVE A VIEW AND SOME DONT. SOME ARE RIGHT ON THE BEACH AND SOME ARE 1 BLOCK AWAY. NO MATTER WHERE YOU STAY, YOUR IN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH.

first class!

have stayed at the waikiki parc twice now - if you can afford this hotel, i can highly recommend it - clean, fresh and modern - the breakfast buffets are wonderful - nothing was too much trouble for the staff - great views across to the ocean from the higher floors - the location is great and i would definitely stay here again - you'll love it!!

Wonderful Experience

Just returned from at week at the Waikiki Parc and found it a wonderful experience. We stayed in room 1902 and had a great view of the water. Breakfasts were great. Staff were very helpful and friendly. There is a beach area across from the hotel that is small, private and quiet! If you do not want the crowded beach atmosphere, this is the place for you. The hotel is centrally located for bus pick-up for tours. Definitely would stay here again.

Loved the breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member nyan777

My husband, 8 yo daughter, and I stayed at the Waikiki Parc and had a pleasant experience. It's close to everything and was quiet. The staff was very friendly and so accomodating. The complimentary breakfast every morning was great! They give you a choice of the American or Japanese meal but we only tried the American since our daughter like it so much. Breakfast included fresh fruits, pastries, oatmeal, bacon, eggs, cereal, juices, etc. They try to change the menu a bit each day. Two adults are free and children are charged depending on age. The only issue we had was that our toilet didn't flush well, the shower seemed to be low in pressure, and the drain in the tub accumulated a bit when you took a shower. Also, the pool only goes about 3.5 feet so you can't really dive in it. The room was a bit small. We would definitely stay here again for the breakfast.

A quiet haven amid Waikiki's hustle & bustle

Looking for some peace & quiet away from all the noise & general clamour that is Waikiki? this is the place to stay. It's sandwiched between the Sheraton and its sister Hotel the Halekuia (sp?) on a One Way Street; which it makes it nice and quiet. The Beach is just a pebble's throw away too. The Hotel's in pretty tip-top shape (as you'd expect from a 4-star Hotel), you could eat a meal off the foyer floor (if you have the inclination). The Rooms are a tad on the small side but the modern furniture & fittings do make up for it. A warning about the Balcony in some rooms: Don't wander onto them if you suffer from the slightest degree of Vertigo, -- Our balcony was extremely small; you can only get two people max on them (standing room only). The Staff were all friendly & courteous -- even to their most grubby, "obviously-a-Tourist"-looking patrons (I speak of my Wife & I). All in all, a great place to stay for the price of a 2/3-Star Hotel. Especially if you want get away from the "filthy masses" for a while.

Very Pleasant Waikkii Parc Hotel

My husband and I stayed at the Waikkii Parc Hotel for 2 nights at the end of March 2004. We found that the room was spotless, comfortable and well appointed with everything we could need. The location was terrific for getting around on foot, though we had a car. The staff was what made the visit special; they were incredibly nice and helpful, each and every one. We will stay there again. (Note for families, the pool is small, so do the adults a favor and take them to the beach! It's more fun. We loved the adult feel of the pool.)

Public Transit

by Thriftytraveler

Has anyone taken the "Airport Waikiki Express" to their hotels? I probably will not rent a car and was trying to find the cheapest transportation to my hotel. I know cabs are costly, but I found that the public transit system will transport luggage and passenger for $8.00 per passenger one way. Has anyone used this bus to get to their hotel? If so, is it a lengthy wait at the airport for them to arrive? How does one get back to the airport upon departure? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

by HawaiiGuy

Aloha... I haven't ridden this service, but ANYTHING beats the $25 cab ride into Waikiki...where these $(!@9s can't find the corner of Lewers and Kalakaua and so we DRIVE around more to run up the bill...

Check 'em out at AirportIslandShuttle.com.

Hope this helps. Local number is (808) 521-2121 if you can afford it.

Hope this helps...

Baku

by 2rs

Aloha Howard,

I was in Honolulu a few weeks ago and I did take the Airport Waikiki Express from HNL to my hotel on Waikiki. It costed $8 one way and $14 if you also buy the return ticket. You call to reserve pickup 24 hrs prior to your departure. They go to all the Waikiki hotels.

Just ask some of the guys in the yellow vests with "Waikiki Express" outside the terminal where it will depart from.

Enjoy Hawaii

by candsg

We used that service February 2003 and will probably use them again this spring. There are a few cheaper busses, but "Airport Waikiki Express" seems to be the most reliable and they are pretty fast. I think they group people by where the hotel is located, because we only made a few stops, quite close to our hotel.

Re: Re: Public Transit

by candsg

I am officially taking back my recommendation. We did use them in February 2003, and it worked very well.
When we went in March 2004, we had a totally different experience. The bus was dirty, and smelled badly. When we arrived, after 23 hours of traveling, we were dropped several blocks from our hotel, with a vague nod from the driver in the right direction. I was never so glad we were traveling light as at that moment.
For the return trip, I called 3 times to schedule a pickup -- each time using 5 - 9 minutes of the roming time on my cell or the very expensive hotel phone. Each time I did not get through to the right person to get a pickup. Finally, the day we were to leave I did get to talk to a person. She all but cussed me out for not calling 48 hours ahead. Then she transfered me to someone else who also fussed at me, but arranged a pickup for somewhere near the time we wanted to leave.
The return ride was also quite scary. This bus was dirty and things were broken inside, but it did not smell as badly as the other bus. However, there was some sort of mechanical problem. The bus seemed to keep losing power, then it would suddenly jolt forward. It was interesting -- especially on the freeway.
If we decide to return, we will use some other service...there are plenty to choose from.

Comments