SE Corner I-15 & Hwy 26,1279 Parkway Drive, Ex

More about Blackfoot

The world-famous potato museum

Is it worth a detour?

by cottonwood

up there in the "definit maybe".............I live three hours from it for the last 21 years and have yet to be there. You just driving thru or what?

by TheLongTone

Well, thanks for answering! I'd given up hope :-)

An inquiry prompted by mere idle speculation, I'm afraid. But I was disappointed that no VTer has written a tip about such an exotic attraction. Have you been?

by cottonwood

haven't been yet. The funny thing is, I live in Idaho or lived VERY CLOSE to Idaho and have seen a lot of "Idaho things"..........but that....... and I love "world Famous Idaho Potatos". Now I must out of curiosity.

by TheLongTone

Fried, sauteed, roast, baked mashed or just plain boiled? Write it up, you'll have the glory of being the first!

by cottonwood

Several restaurants in my town will serve you JUST a backed potato simply because they are so BIG. If you can get one with a good thick chili over it, it is SOOOOOOOOO good. I did buy one at a local grocer that weighed in at 2.5 american pounds. It fed my parents and myself and still had some left over. Nothin like a good Idaho Potato.

by craic

curiosity mark

in australia i live close to a town fanmous for its potatoes - robertson - no museum but they do have a big potato in the main drag

Comments