Coeur d'Alene Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 32
Arrow Point Condominiums: The Ideal Lakefront Getaway
I would definitely recommend Arrow Point to anyone coming to the CDA area. It is truly a special place to stay, especially if you plan on spending a good amount of time indoors. The condos are very well appointed and modern and sport tremendous views. The only drawback (some may consider this a positive) is that it is a ways from town (about 18 miles) and can be an interesting drive when it is snowing. They don't plow Highway 97 quite as often as they do I-90 and the highway has a fair amount of hills and sharp curves so winter driving conditions can make town about 45 minutes away at times. This is only a drawback if you are going to go out to eat, go to the grocery store, or are doing an activity in town. There is a completely remodeled restaurant called Eddie's at the resort that has good food and is open during convenient hours.
Unique Quality: The views are second to none as you are right on the lake and all units have lake views. The indoor pool is great in the winter, especially when there is snow on the ground. Also, the units have washers and dryers in the units, and BBQ's on the patio, which are very convenient.
- Reviews: 349
Budget Saver Motel: Clean Quiet & Great Price!
We happened upon this place quite by accident. The sign said $39.95, the place looked well kept up, so we thought "Why not?"
Our room (#110) was completely renovated - new carpet, new furniture & drapes, fresh paint, new tile & flooring & fixtures in bathroom. It smelled new. It was very clean and very quiet.
At $40 a night, you just can't go wrong staying here.
Unique Quality: A really small continental breakfast - coffee, tea, juice cereal & pastry - is included in the price.
The management is extremely friendly and offered us a great suggestion on where to have dinner.
- Reviews: 1
Homefires Refuge Inn & Hostel: Resonable Place Downtown for singles to families
I spent my winter vacation here and enjoyed my time so much. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. They rent their place out as a hostel or a bed & breakfast. I think the single prices start at about 65 for a bed and it goes up from there depending on how much room you need. We had our whole family come up to Coeur d' Alene for Christmas. My father in law was in the cottage, which has 2 twins that can convert into a king. My brother in law and his girlfriend were in the suite and my 3 children, my husband and myself were out in the main area which had 2 sets of bunk beds and a pull out. The Inn is located just blocks from downtown, so we were able to just walk to various sites and resturants. They decorate the streets wiith lights in the winter downtown & when it's snowing it's beautiful. My whole family enjoyed the trip & it was great for my kids to have a place where they could play in a fenced in yard for hours in the snow.
Unique Quality: Downtown location is a plus to for the various activities that are constitly happening.
Kitchen, large tub, and patio w/ BBQ.
Sleeps up to 10 w/ rooms also available in the main house.
(Check out photos on website)
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
1500 Riverstone Drive, Coeur d'Alene
2300 West Seltice Way, I-90 Exit 11, Coeur d'Alene
333 Ironwood Ave., Coeur d'Alene
Explore the World
- Ciragan Palace Hotel Kempinski
- SeaGlass Tower - Myrtle Beach
- Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Select Knoxville Downtown Convention Center
- Chifley on the Esplanade
- Hotel Supreme
- Edgewater Resort
- Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn CARLISLE M6, JCT. 44
- Hotel H2O
- Moevenpick Elephantine Island Resort Aswan
- Le Meridien Ahmedabad
- Palmetto Shores Oceanfront
- Agua Resort
- Coeur d'Alene: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Coeur d'Alene: Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Coeur d'Alene: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Coeur d'Alene: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Latest Coeur d'Alene hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene
- 222 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Resort City Inn
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Silver Lake Motel
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 23, 2013
- Motel 6 Coeur D'Alene
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Ameritel Inn Coeur d'Alene
- 127 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- The Coeur d'Alene Resort
- 432 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Katie's Wild Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast Overlooking Coeur d'Alene Lake
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 5, 2010
- Days Inn Coeur D'Alene-Northwest Blvd
- 118 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Shilo Inn Coeur D'Alene
- 107 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur D Alene I-90 Exit 11
- 231 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- La Quinta Coeur d'Alene
- 64 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Coeur d'Alene: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
- Coeur d'Alene: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Coeur d'Alene: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Coeur d'Alene: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!