Idaho Hotels

Our Members Say

• joiwatani profile photo joiwatani
  • Reviews: 1820

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Best Western: Two adjacent family rooms

I chose this hotel because it is one of the hotels closest to Silverwood Theme Park. Besides, it is the only hotel that can accommodate all of us in the cheapest way.

I booked this hotel because of their packages with the theme park. I loved the fact that the staff made their way to book us in adjacent family rooms so I can check my nephews and nieces, and my sisters.

Per room have two adjacent rooms - one for the mom and dad and one room for the children. There were two queen size beds on each room, a tiny refrigerator, microwave oven, television and very spacious bathroom.

Here were the packages we got from booking in the hotel besides getting free breakfast which save me hundreds of dollars and two free tickets to the Silverwood Theme Park:

Deluxe Acommodations for one night
One day admission ticket to Silverwood and boulder Beach
Complimentary pool toy for children 10 and under (one per room)
Access to Wii
Use of Board games
Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast Buffet
***Additional adult discounted tickets available on site. All children (7 and under) discounted admission tickets can be purchased at check in

The tickets to the Silverwood Theme Park per person was $40.00 so, I saved $320.00 for buying tickets alone. I booked four rooms. The breakfast was a minimum of $8.00 per person and I save $103.00. Just booking at this hotel's package, I save $423.00!!!

I love the fact that they have adjacent family rooms and each room have their own refrigerator and microwave oven. The rooms are very spacious with sofas with lightings for a place to read and relax. The parking lot is very close to every room so we can have access to our cars and vans.

The swimming pool is heated, adequately provided with towels and lifeguard stuffs. There were many safety signs on every wall of the pool. It is very nice that it is covered and yet you can see outside. This makes you feel warmer during the winter time.

They provide towels on the side of the pool. There is also a jacuzzi. The pool has many tables and chairs where parents can sit down and watch their children swim. The pool is great because there is a division on the depths of the pool where adults and children can swim alike.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Road Trip
  • Written November 4, 2011

• KoreanBeauty profile photo KoreanBeauty
  • Reviews: 13

We stayed in deluxe a cabin....

We stayed in deluxe a cabin. It had a Franklin fireplace, sitting room, full bath, loft and master bedroom, 1 queen, 1 queen sofa bed, and 2 twins.
The price for a Deluxe cabin is $132.00

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written August 25, 2002
Tip Photo

• phildeni profile photo phildeni
  • Reviews: 146

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Lewis and Clark Motor Lodge: Motel outside of town

The service and hospitality was excellent. The room was clean and well serviced. The food at the cafe was very good.

Right across the road from the "Heart of the Monster". The Nez Perce Indians consider the "small mound" to be a shrine.
The motel also has several full service sites for RVs..

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Adventure Travel, Road Trip, Family Travel
  • Written December 9, 2005

• Will-Cathy profile photo Will-Cathy
  • Reviews: 14
The best hotel for the price...

The best hotel for the price that we have stayed at in Coeur d'Alene is the Ameritel Inn. It's a newer hotel located directly in the center of town next to 'Wild Waters'
(a water slide park).

I'm not sure of the price, but it has a great continental breakfast, which includes fruit, cereal, juice, muffins and croissants. There's an indoor swimming pool (very large) and a weight room. The lounge area has a beautiful fireplace and lots of dining tables.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written August 24, 2002

• kahiwa profile photo kahiwa
  • Reviews: 127
Stayed at the Templin Resort...

Stayed at the Templin Resort in Post Falls. It's a Best Western, so you can earn Delta Skymiles by staying there.

Nice hotel, although a bit spreadout, and the elevator is way on the far side of the wing. I didn't have much trouble taking the stairs, but some of the others did. Great view of the lake! I'd recommend it if you're staying in Post Falls.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average