Best Western Cotton Tree Inn

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• MiteMsispe's Profile Photo

Very comfortable

We had a great stay at the Cotton Tree Inn. Every staff person that we met during our four days there was courteous and professional.
    The rooms have recently and tastefully been decorated and the bedding is very comfortable. The bathroom, while not up-to-the-minute new, was spotless and tasteful with good toiletries. We were never disturbed by any outside noise which is remarkable because we were located right next to the elevator and vending machines. I definitely will stay here again if ever I return to Idaho Falls and recommend it to anyone who likes quality and value.

Unique Quality: The hotel offers an indoor pool, twenty four hour exercise facility, and an above average free hot breakfast that has good orange juice and coffee. I am an orange juice and coffee connoisseur so I was pleasantly surprised to not have to get these beverages elsewhere.
    Our rooms did not overlook the Snake river, but I'm sure it would be lovely to look out onto it.The price was fantastic because we used an online discounter.

More about Idaho Falls

The music of the riverThe music of the river

Idaho FallsIdaho Falls

Idaho Falls

by dgr1988

is IF a fun place to visit?
i want to get out of California

by dgr1988

Well i'm looking to relocate my family. We have had it with the SoCal life style.

by mrclay2000

A fun place to visit? You would do better to pick something else in the region. The falls itself is off a smooth manmade drop where the Snake River gently pours (not falls) 90 degrees downward on a mirror-like wall. The rest of town is equally falacious.

by dgr1988

born and raised in the LA area. lived in this mess my whole life...

Re: Idaho Falls

by prometheus

I stayed there for several weeks on a business trip and had a good experience. Stay at one of the motels on the river near the falls. There is a 2 mile loop walkway around the river park which is nice. Also there are a couple of nice bistros on the river near the falls.

Travel Tips for Idaho Falls

Visit the falls. They are...

by USSgray1

Visit the falls. They are beautiful and there is a great park surrounding them as well as a walk-around. Also at the falls is the Vietnam memorial, and other memorials. Very important to some of us. Getting married in the temple on the banks of the Snake river, just by the falls is my best and most precious memory of Idaho Falls.

Home sweet home for 6 years

by TravellingEE

"Personal Background"

I spent 6 years in Idaho Falls before going to college. My mother still lives there. I enjoyed my few years living there, and I consider Idaho Falls to be my hometown.

"Overview"

Life were a little simpler and the people were a bit friendlier compared to most other cities while I was living in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a wide range of outdoor activities and conveniences of larger cities.

Comments