255 East Portneuf Avenue, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, 83246, United States
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Lava Hot Springs

Soda Springs geyserSoda Springs geyser

They feel great in the winterThey feel great in the winter

A view from the highwayA view from the highway

The reason for comingThe reason for coming

Travel Tips for Lava Hot Springs

Visit the Soda Springs Geyser

by Segolily

Just east down the road about 20 miles is Soda Springs. Back in the '30's they accidentally drilled a geyser. It is still going. It would spew water non-stop if they let it. But they capped it and turn it on every hour on the hour (at least during daylight hours.) I don't know how long they let it go, we watched for 20 minutes and it was still going strong. In the summer you can play in the water. The mineral shelfs that have been created look great.

Fun in Lava Hot Springs

by annyearsley

"Family Fun!"

Our family has made a lot of great memories in Lava Hot Springs. We live nearby so we can get there in minutes. We swim and jump off the diving platforms and slide down the water slides in the summer and play in the Hot Pools in the winter. My parents loved Lava when I was a kid living in Utah so much that we moved there! This picture is of two of my son's getting off the water slides.

"Young Fun!"

This is a picture of my older son who goes to Lava Hot Springs for different reasons than the rest of us! He found these two pretty girls sun tanning by the swimming pool. Lava is a great place for young people to spend their summer.

"Romance!"

My husband and I like to spend our anniversary in Lava. We pick a different hotel each year with indoor hot tubs. We also go to the hot pools and enjoy the misty atmosphere. We like to browse through the shops and eat at one of the local restaraunts. You can visit Lava's website at www.lavahotsprings.com.

Comments