Motel 6

1047 South Progress Ave, (formerly Microtel Inn), Meridian, Idaho, 83642, United States
Orbitz.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Meridian

For your attempting suicide needs.For your attempting suicide needs.

Julia Roberts in a trailer.Julia Roberts in a trailer.

Ahh...Radient!!Ahh...Radient!!

yum, yum ,good!yum, yum ,good!

Travel Tips for Meridian

Rubbernecks.

by crazyk

Driving into Meridian is always fun when there is either somebody getting pulled over or a car accident.
There is a huge line of traffic staring at the most exciting thing they have ever seen(besides the water tower)
All that means is that I get to spend time in my car listening to the radio and checking out the unbelievable scenery. One time the police pulled over a truck and it took twenty minutes to get around it.
It was a great day!

Tunnel vision

by crazyk

What you will notice about people here is that they have something called "tunnel vision", you will notice this when they are walking around town or driving.
So, when in Meridian, get the tunnel vision and who cares if you get in somone's way, you will fit in as a Meridianite

Airfare wars.

by crazyk

The airlines have these airfare wars and they lower fares, so that you can see an NFL game in Seattle or San Francisco.
You can also fly to Portland for an NBA game.
Sorry, no sports here in Meridian.
Actually, watching the weather change is loads of fun and entertainment. You need a porch and a chair.

I like it here

by tom19

"It's cheap here"

I live with my parent's, so I can save money to travel, they have a double wide trailer that has direct tv, so I can watch several different HBO stations, I love the soprano's.
Anyway, it's a cool place to live and I hope some of you would want to visit me, I am a nice guy, but it's hard to find steady work here for me for some reason, I don't think they like me, but I think it's their fault.
Please write, I am lonely and I have feelings.

I hate the drivers here

by Jr1975

"rude people"

I was driving my brother cody's Dodge truck, when I was being tailgated by some jerk in meridian, so I rolled down my window and gave him the bird. He wanted to stop and get out, so I did and he didn't know who he was messing with, I am big John, 6'3 240 and I was going to turn that Idahoan into mashed potatos.
So he took off, like a chicken.

Comments