Super 8 Moscow

Tags

Travel with Pets Budget Travel
See Amenities
lonaaz's Profile Photo

The Best Hotel I have stayed at!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 27, 2011

This was absolutely the most pleasant place I have ever stayed! I came here to get heart surgery for my Savannah cat Jabali at WSU. It was very stressful and we were a roller coaster of emotions. Lori at the front desk was so helpful and polite she made all the difference for us. I had a reservation at a very run down hotel in the area and she helped me get out of that nightmare of a place and come to this dream come true! Thanks so much Lori! I also want to mention how wonderful and helpful John in Maintenance was. He helped us bring in all our stuff into our hotel room. He also helped me cut a hole in a bin to put the litter box in for Jabali after his surgery so he wouldn't make a mess. The staff at this location are by far the best and most professional I have ever experienced! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and if I am ever in the area again this will be the only place I will be staying! Thanks so much!

Unique Quality: This is also a great location very close to WSU and Idaho University. It is not the most fancy hotel but it is very clean and the staff are the BEST!

Nearby Super 8 Moscow

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Moscow Travel Forum

Need advice about Moscow, Idaho? Visit the Travel Forum for Moscow and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Moscow hotel reviews