Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
The only one in town!!!
Being the only accommodation in town helps, but this is a good place to stay. Right in the centre of town, the garden runs right down to the river and is just across the road from the "Veterans Memorial Park". Both the manager and the clerk were helpful and friendly, rooms were spotless, what more could you want ?
Price was 65$ inc. 2 breakfasts and tax.
Just in front of the hotel, in the same parking lot is the "La Jaliciense" Mexican and American restaurant. Very reasonable prices and a decent meal: 16.50$ for 2.
Directions: Turn off north from the S.R. 20 just across the river on your left.
I had mixed feelings when booking this hotel but the staff was very friendly and the acommodations comfortable although not deluxe. It certainly met my expectations at the price. Also, of note, I found I would have saved $20 per room for my two rooms had I booked directly with them instead of Priceline.
Directions: On the river. Near the walking/biking trail
Popular Hotels in Saint Anthony
115 S Bridge St, Saint Anthony
Explore the World
- Ibis St Malo La Madeleine Hotel
- Nomad SuCasa All Suite Hotel
- South Pier Inn On the Canal
- Continental Hotel Zara
- Apsis 40
- Best Western Signature Inn
- Hodgdon Meadow Campground
- Peak To Peak Lodge Inc
- Comfort Inn Alpers Lodge Auckland
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
- Antipodes Resort Residence Saint Jean
- Hampton Inn Traverse City
- Grand Hotel Oriente Naples
- Park Inn by Radisson Koeln City West