Econo Lodge

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 15 reviews
Priceline Expedia.com

Worst Hotel/Beware

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 11, 2005

I would not personally recommend staying at this hotel. This is the worst Hotel, I judged this hotel based on its decor and Customer Service.

Entered the Hotel late at night on Wednesday August 10 2005, just to find out that no one was present at the hotel. Just to find out what was going on, I sat around in the Lobby Chair for atleast half hour just to find out no one was there. Late at night I expected some good service but no one there.

After travelling an entire day came about to just find this. While sitting around another older couple stopped by and they just left immediately and I could see they were completely mad.

I stil sat around just to find someone show up and what a complete disaster, he seemed that he had just come for work after taking a NAP. Unprofessional appearance, However, I asked for a room and got a blunt answer saying they were booked while there were only a few cars in the lot.

Also beware, the hotel clerk hardly new any english and it was impossible to understand what he was saying. Seemed indian and basically new poor english.

Also, after I left, before I reached the door, he just rudely went back to I guess his laptop, so he seemed busy with his laptop rather than work.

SO BEWARE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE STARTS RIGHT FROM ENTRANCE.

Unique Quality: didnt get a chance to review, basically looked as if they didnt have any

Nearby Econo Lodge

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast

Bloomington Travel Forum

Need advice about Bloomington, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Bloomington and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bloomington hotel reviews