Our Members Say
- Reviews: 9
Wampler House: Indiana University Lodging
I came to Bloomington to attend a conference at the University. I was lucky to find this very convenient lodging while I was in town. The Wampler house is clean and very well attended - the hostess Diana was gracious and very warm. She was chatty and asked me what I would like to drink and showed me a basic beverage bar that was accessible all day & night by guests, which is pretty nice compared to the big hotels that will charge you $4 for a bottle of water in your room.
The room I had, the Dillman room, was very nice, if not a little on the frilly side for me. The bed had a large lace canopy, and a very clean, nice bathroom with a big tub! The room also connected to the library, which was a real bonus and made the stay feel very luxurious.
There was also a breakfast served every day. Diana was more than willing to buy soy milk for my breakfast, as I cannot drink milk. Everything else was delicious, and I felt like the breakfast we got was such a great bonus to a room that is $150/night. I think this is about how much it costs to stay at a well positioned hotel, and the fact they do not give you ANYTHING besides location (including parking! They will charge you every time!) I felt like I found a little gem in Bloomington with the Wampler House!
Unique Quality: The Wampler House has a very nice and traditional library, and a delicious breakfast included in the price of the room. They will also provide in-room massage and spa therapy. I didn't have one, but it sounded nice!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Bloomington
1014 Wylie Drive, Bloomington
1805 South Veterans Parkway, Bloomington
401 Brock Dr., Bloomington
Explore the World
- Playa Grande Resort
- Hotel Xixe Siecle
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Ibis Budget London Hounslow
- The Leela Kempinski Kovalam Beach
- The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa
- Ramada Limited Music Road
- Swissotel The Stamford
- Atlantis Coral Towers
- Grand Hotel Des Flandres
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Johannesburg Eastgate
- Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort
- Renaissance Koh Samui Rsrt Spa
- Bloomington: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Bloomington: Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Bloomington: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Bloomington: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
Latest Bloomington hotel reviews
- Jumer's Chateau
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Comfort Suites Bloomington
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 27, 2013
- Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington/Normal
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Ramada Inn and Suites Bloomington
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 7, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington West
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- Extended StayAmerica Bloomington-Normal
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Econo Lodge
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 17, 2013
- Quality Inn & Suites Bloomington
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 6, 2013
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013
- Bloomington: Great Rates from [PRICE]
- Travelocity Great Rooms. Great Rates. Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Bloomington: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Bloomington: Book Now - Pay Later!
- Venere.com Best Prices & No Cancellation Fees! Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs and More!
- Bloomington: Official Site
- BaymontInns.com Stay 3 Nights & Save 20% Today! Best Rate Guaranteed!