Econo Lodge

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 46 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Horrible

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 15, 2012

BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noticed bugs, front desk said "we dont have bugs" another person who stayed here showed them a picture they took and still they just don't care.
Outdated furniture, bed's carpet, the wallpaper is pealing off the wall, Tub doesn't drain right away. Very old and not Clean. NEEDS professional makeover.

Unique Quality: You got Gas station, Home Depo, Dollar General and Restaurants all around

Directions: Down from Mobile Gas station across from Day's inn. Nice location just Dirty and gross

Blood Stained Sheets

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 6, 2012

I walked into my dirty, dusty, vomit smelling room with the understanding that you get what you pay for so not expecting anything fancy, just a clean bed ,a toilet, and a shower. I tenatively kicked off my shoes and pulled the covers back to find a blood stain on my sheets... walked downstairs got my money back and left. End of story, never ever ever ever staying at an econo lodge again.

Unique Quality: Apparently no laundry machines or my sheets would have been clean, that's unique.

Nearby Econo Lodge

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Champaign Travel Forum

Need advice about Champaign, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Champaign and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Champaign hotel reviews