1116 W Lincoln Highway
Travel Inn
Hotels.com Tingo.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about De Kalb

Marcia,Martin,Tal,Zohara, Angie at Buhr's, DeKalbMarcia,Martin,Tal,Zohara, Angie at Buhr's, DeKalb

Travel Tips for De Kalb

Visit the EX Sampson house

by Martin_S.

This is where we spent our student years in DeKalb while we got our degrees you can find it at 321 Franklin... for us this is a "historical focal point"...we spent an important part of our lives here, not to mention (or rather I will mention) that our daughter Tal was born HERE !!

Drop by and say HI at Buhr's

by Martin_S.

If you happen to find yourself in DeKalb Illinois, make sure to drop by and say hi at Buhr's Landscaping..Herb and Linda the owners were like family to us during our time in DeKalb. We missed them this trip, but we did find Marcia and Angie holding down the shop.

De Kalb: Middle of Nowhere

by cheryl-b

I'm in grad school here, at Northern Illinois University, so I drive out here practically every day. But, seriously, there's nothing (and I mean nothing) here - there's the university, there's some businesses that cater to the students and faculty and their families, and there are some farmers.

De Kalb's only attraction is the university itself, and the many academic conferences it holds. It's also a convenient rest stop along I-88.

Comments