Ramada Limited Decatur

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 75 reviews
Priceline Orbitz.com

This hotel is a Joke !!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 20, 2014

Booked a room on a non-smoking floor with family of 5 (including 7week old). Adjoining room decided to smoke unbelievable amounts of pot. Smoke FLOWED through the connecting door and filled our room. Front desk said the only thing they could do is charge them an extra charge for smoking and move us to the only other room (on the smoking floor). They said it wouldn't be right and is not their policy to ask them to leave the hotel, or even move rooms. They said if I wanted to deal with it I would have to call the police because their only policy is to charge them for smoking in a non-smoking room. They also refused to check on the situation until he finished folding his linens, because they'd be mad if it wasn't done before the shift change in 20min. Also refused to give me the 1-800 number, which by the way can't deal with your problem until the next day. And forget about the blue gel stuff that was stuck in the carpet. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!!! Now I have to find a new place to stay for the rest of our trip.

Nearby Ramada Limited Decatur

Ramada Limited Decatur

• Ramada Decatur
  • Decatur Ramada
  • Ramada Limited Decatur Hotel Decatur

Address: 355 East Hickory Point Road, I-72 Exit 141B, Decatur, Illinois, 62526, United States

Amenities at Ramada Limited Decatur

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Decatur Travel Forum

Need advice about Decatur, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Decatur and ask our Answer Gurus.

Decatur Travel Guide