Red Roof Chicago Downers Grove (1113 Butterfield Rd )

1113 Butterfield Rd
#4
Rank 4 of 9 hotels
in Downers Grove
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Family Travel Business Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities

CLEAN ROOM+GOOD AMMEDITIES+LOW PRICE= 4 STARS!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 10, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect from this hotel as I've stayed in MANY Red Roofs Inn, and they have all been VERY different. I was VERY impressed to walk into the CLEANEST & MOST CONTEMPORARY room I have been in, compared to other Red Roofs I've seen! Also included a flat screen tv (with remote), nice comforter (not old stylish, and no stains), and what seemed like FRESH NEW paint in the bathroom! Nice red paint with nice decor painting in bathroom, and no smells/order in any part of the room. And also no stains on floors in any part of the room I stayed in. I'm NOT sure about the regular rooms, or the smoking rooms, but I always get a NON-smoking King room, because I feel that those would always be the cleanest and non-smelly ones. At this hotel I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND, what I got, a KING "SUPERIOR" room, as those are the rooms that have a small fridge, microwave, LARGE SPACIOUS desk with desk lamp (for a work area/laptop use), and include a ROOM SERVICE MENU for food!!!! I'm not sure why others (on this site) complained about their room smelling, or not having all of their amenities, because I received all my towels, shampoo and soap etc....BUT then again, like I said I got a KING SUPERIOR room, so maybe those complaining may have got a double room, or a smoking room??!! Regardless, with my room, I LOVED IT ALL FOR A GREAT AWESOME LOW PRICE ($68/night)!!! Would stay here again, and would recommend it to everyone who wants to save money!!! :)

Unique Quality: The "downsides" of this hotel, is the room doors open to the parking lot which some may find unsafe for women traveling alone. I prefer the hotels with indoor hallways that lead to the bedroom door than the outside ones, but since I traveled with another person this didn't bother me. However, the outer appearance could need some updating, new paint/siding, but other than that this is a VERY GOOD place to stay for a LOW BUDGET price!!! :)

Nearby Red Roof Chicago Downers Grove (1113 Butterfield Rd )

Red Roof Chicago Downers Grove (1113 Butterfield Rd )

• Red Roof Inn Downers Grove
  • Downers Grove Red Roof Inn
  • Red Roof Inn Chicago Downers Grove Hotel Downers Grove

Address: 1113 Butterfield Rd

Amenities at Red Roof Chicago Downers Grove (1113 Butterfield Rd )

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Downers Grove Travel Forum

Need advice about Downers Grove, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Downers Grove and ask our Answer Gurus.

Downers Grove Travel Guide