380 S CYPRESS ST, Manteno, IL 60950

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manteno
Expedia.com CountryInns.com Orbitz.com

• Welcome Surprise

Beautiful hotel. Great breakfast and extremely nice staff, even the housekeepers were acknowledged my family. I'll be back again

Unique Quality: The lobby didn't feel like a hotel lobby, it was cozy and warm. The manager brought her dog to the hotel and it was a nice way to be greeted in the morning.

• Wonderful Stay!!

I was in town to visit family and to see Chicago. I loved that quite atmosphere and that we were only 40 minutes from the downtown Chicago area. The staff was so welcoming, even down to the housekeepers and maintenance man. Everyone acknowledged my children and I. They had games, pool toys, and cookies for the kids. The managers even told my kids they could pick out and keep the books they had available in the lobby. The breakfast was amazing, I really enjoyed the make your own waffle station and the variety of other breakfast foods. It was so clean. When I asked for extra blankets, the front desk girl was at my door in minutes even though she was the only one working at that moment. The staff was fimiliar with the area, they suggested a few local places to visit but were also knowledgable about Chicago and certain attraction I might enjoy there. I will be staying here everytime I visit family.

Unique Quality: late pool hours- adult quiet swim was wonderful, fresh cookies and coffee in lobby were well appreciated

• I love this Country!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I pulled off the road after a 10 hour drive and by chance choose a cozy friendly clean hotel that reminded me of home. They have a huge complimentary breakfast offered every morning. The rates very very reasonable. This is all non-smoking hotel which made my stay even better. I am planning to stay here on my way back through!

Unique Quality: The unique quality at this hotel is the staff. I have never stayed anywhere that I can say the entire staff made my stay so welcoming in every way. I feel like I have made new friends that I can look forward to seeing again when I return. Part of the staff includes Chloe the hotel dog. She is a golden doodle and so friendly, she works behind the desk and is the first person who greets you. She doesn't work every day but some. I hope she is there too when I come back.

Directions: On I-57 at the #322 Manteno exit. Easy on and off exposure. Can be seen from the highway. There is a great pizza palce called Monicals and a great Italian resturant called Tuscany's...try them both.

Comments