America's Best Inn Moline

Tags

Family Travel Business Travel Festivals
See Amenities

This is a zoo.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 15, 2012

Stayed there last week. This place is looks more likely a zoo. Dog *** all over parking area. we had a nonsmoking room reserved. The room smells weed and some other smoke. I went back to front desk and requested for a nonsmoking room ( because i allergy from smoke). But the front desk lady who barely understand english, started laughing . After a while she understood , we went to new room which was worse than the first one. And this room had no towels . will never stay

Unique Quality: Outdoor swimming pool.

Great overnight stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 31, 2012

Very nice hotel and with very helpful & efficient front desk staff. Big parking slots made it easy to park with our small trailer. Nearby dining choices in walking distance are bar food. Def recommend this place if your looking for a very affordable rate and good service. Also its right next to the international airport which is very convenient and Staff is very friendly.
5 star*****

Unique Quality: Pool!!

Directions: Right off I-280 and 74 freeway

The staff does not care about noisy drunks.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 12, 2011

I asked the staff twice to make the drunks be quiet on both sides of me. The woman at the desk made a phone call to the rooms, and that is it. The drunks laughed and continued their night long music and yelling.

The room smelled bad too.

Do not stay here unless you are a partying drunk. No one will stop you.

I just wrote this review several months later because I am angry I did not raise a bigger stink.

Unique Quality: Close to airport and cheap. That is the way to go if you need a place to party all night. The staff will not worry about people next to you who want to sleep.

Nearby America's Best Inn Moline

America's Best Inn Moline

• Motel 6 Moline
  • Motel Six Moline
  • Moline Motel 6
  • Moline Motel Six

Address: 2359 69th Ave, I-74 Exit 5B/I-280 Exit 18A, Moline, Illinois, 61265, United States

Amenities at America's Best Inn Moline

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Moline Travel Forum

Need advice about Moline, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Moline and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Moline hotel reviews