Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities

Travelocity Booking.com

Poor Experience - Overbooked Hotel

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 21, 2010

I recently arranged for a block of rooms for me and a number of my colleagues at the Residence Inn in Moline, IL. I successfully booked the travel and guaranteed the stay with my credit card. This was all arrange 45 days ahead of time. About a week prior to the stay, I received a confirmation and a reminder about my stay from the hotel; however, I arrived at the hotel to find that they did not have sufficient rooms. They had overbooked their facility. The hotel broke up my party and made me look quite unprofessional. They offered rooms in another hotel about 20 miles away and in another state for a single night. However, they did not offer to cover the rest of the planned stay. Overall, I am extremely dissatisfied. Their policy of overbooking costs them nothing. Upon talking to other colleagues, they had previously been bumped from this hotel too. Think twice before booking here.

Nearby Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Moline Travel Forum

Need advice about Moline, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Moline and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Moline hotel reviews