222 Gore Road, Morris, Illinois, 60450, United States

Booking.com IHG Expedia.com

• a horrible hotel

this is not even a holiday inn .when I complained to holiday inn they said that as of 3/08-it had changed hands.I had made my reservation before it changed hands and they had never notifed me.I thought I would be getting a free breakfast but they charge for it in their restaurant.the restaurant was supposed to open at 6 a.m. but at 6:20 it still had not opened and the desk clerk said that the person in charge of it hadnt shown up yet.I was in a hurry so I left and drove to another restaurant to eat.my hotel room had no place to put luggage.I had to put it on the floor.during the night there was lots of noise from guests that were there for a wedding.I called the front desk 3 times and got no answer.the charge on my credit card said that it was a quality inn that was billing me so I then complained to quality inn and they replied that they have no hotel in that area.I wrote a complaint letter directly to the hotel in august and as of today they never even replied.they obviously dont care about their guests.I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Unique Quality: none

Directions: at the intersate exit

Comments