510 E. IL Route 83, Mundelein, Illinois, 60060, United States

DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

• Wonderful Venue! Great Hotel! Amazing Staff!

I held my wedding at the Doubletree Libertyville-Mundelein. It was amazing! Every one of my guests made a comment about the food being phenomenal and the service being outstanding! So many people were truly impressed. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is fantastic. Deborah, who is the special event coordinator, is especially delightful to work with and was able to accommodate last minutes changes very well! The venue for the reception was very nice and the set up of the room (their design) was great- all the tables were close to the dance floor and no one seemed too far away from the head table.

The pool is nice; the room service is a hair pricey- but that's to be expected at any hotel, let alone any NICE hotel. There is an onsite bar & restaurant that are great for guests. The bar normally closes at midnight but you as a special event, you can request/pay for the bar to stay open later.

I wanted to hold my wedding somewhere where my guests could drink and not have to drive- this was a PERFECT choice! They provided shuttles for guests to go to and from the church. They were able to accommodate all of my guests and the website to book hotel rooms in our block was easy to use- I was able to put a link right on my wedding website.

I would highly recommend using the Doubletree Hotel Liberyville-Mundelein to anyone who is looking for a venue for a special event or anyone just looking to enjoy a night's stay in comfortable but affordable hotel.

Unique Quality: The decor is in the style of Frank Lloyd Wright and it's really very beautiful.
    The pool is technically indoor, but it's glassed in, so you get all the sun without the chill of wind or the threat of bad weather.

Directions: On the corner of Rt. 83 and Rt. 45- just a few minutes from Vernon Hills' Hawthorn Mall.

Comments